The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

pimp.gif
Damn!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Mortal Kombat Kombat' 's s creator creator Ed Ed Boon Boon dropped dropped some some hints hints about about the the inclusion inclusion of of an an Xbox Xbox 360 360 exclusive exclusive character character in in next next month month' 's s Mortal Mortal Kombat Kombat. . In In an an interview interview with with Giant Giant Bomb Bomb Boon Boon wanted wanted to to make make it it clear clear there there were were still still plenty plenty of of secrets secrets in in store store for for gamers gamers. . " "I I don don’ ’t t remember remember the the last last time time we we were were this this far far along along in in a a game game and and we we had had still still major major stuff stuff to to announce announce for for it it. . So So, , not not all all the the characters characters have have been been announced announced; ; on on purpose purpose we we really really wanted wanted to to have have a a lot lot of of stuff stuff that that people people won won’ ’t t know know about about the the game game – – to to me me, , I I’ ’ve ve always always wanted wanted to to have have a a question question mark mark over over the the game game; ; what what’ ’s s hidden hidden in in the the game game; ; there there’ ’s s a a ton ton of of hidden hidden stuff stuff in in the the game game. ." "

oon doesn doesn' 't t think think Xbox Xbox gamers gamers will will feel feel left left out out though though, , " "Well Well, , there there’ ’s s nothing nothing that that we we have have ready ready to to announce announce but but we we love love our our 360 360 players players and and we we love love our our PS PS3 3 players players and and I I think think everybody everybody’ ’s s gonna gonna get get something something they they’ ’ll ll be be happy happy with with. ." " Boon Boon also also confirmed confirmed that that there there were were five five or or six six characters characters still still to to be be announced announced, , as as well well as as DLC DLC characters characters. . There There are are also also characters characters that that will will be be unlocked unlocked as as you you progress progress through through the the game game. .

Mortal Kombat Kombat' 's s creator creator Ed Ed Boon Boon dropped dropped some some hints hints about about the the inclusion inclusion of of an an Xbox Xbox 360 360 exclusive exclusive character character in in next next month month' 's s Mortal Mortal Kombat Kombat. . In In an an interview interview with with Giant Giant Bomb Bomb Boon Boon wanted wanted to to make make it it clear clear there there were were still still plenty plenty of of secrets secrets in in store store for for gamers gamers. . " "I I don don’ ’t t remember remember the the last last time time we we were were this this far far along along in in a a game game and and we we had had still still major major stuff stuff to to announce announce for for it it. . So So, , not not all all the the characters characters have have been been announced announced; ; on on purpose purpose we we really really wanted wanted to to have have a a lot lot of of stuff stuff that that people people won won’ ’t t know know about about the the game game – – to to me me, , I I’ ’ve ve always always wanted wanted to to have have a a question question mark mark over over the the game game; ; what what’ ’s s hidden hidden in in the the game game; ; there there’ ’s s a a ton ton of of hidden hidden stuff stuff in in the the game game. ." "

oon doesn doesn' 't t think think Xbox Xbox gamers gamers will will feel feel left left out out though though, , " "Well Well, , there there’ ’s s nothing nothing that that we we have have ready ready to to announce announce but but we we love love our our 360 360 players players and and we we love love our our PS PS3 3 players players and and I I think think everybody everybody’ ’s s gonna gonna get get something something they they’ ’ll ll be be happy happy with with. ." " Boon Boon also also confirmed confirmed that that there there were were five five or or six six characters characters still still to to be be announced announced, , as as well well as as DLC DLC characters characters. . There There are are also also characters characters that that will will be be unlocked unlocked as as you you progress progress through through the the game game. .

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I got about a quarter of the way and said forget it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I got about a quarter of the way and said forget it...
laugh.gif

Mortal Kombat's creator Ed Boon dropped some hints about the inclusion of an Xbox 360 exclusive character in next month's Mortal Kombat. In an interview with Giant Bomb Boon wanted to make it clear there were still plenty of secrets in store for gamers. "I don’t remember the last time we were this far along in a game and we had still major stuff to announce for it. So, not all the characters have been announced; on purpose we really wanted to have a lot of stuff that people won’t know about the game – to me, I’ve always wanted to have a question mark over the game; what’s hidden in the game; there’s a ton of hidden stuff in the game."

Mortal Kombat will be released on both the Xbox 360 and PS3 on April 19. PS3 gamers will be getting their hands on God of War's Kratos as an exclusive character. Boon doesn't think Xbox gamers will feel left out though, "Well, there’s nothing that we have ready to announce but we love our 360 players and we love our PS3 players and I think everybody’s gonna get something they’ll be happy with."

Boon also confirmed that there were five or six characters still to be announced, as well as DLC characters. There are also characters that will be unlocked as you progress through the game.

i got u hdm
laugh.gif

Mortal Kombat's creator Ed Boon dropped some hints about the inclusion of an Xbox 360 exclusive character in next month's Mortal Kombat. In an interview with Giant Bomb Boon wanted to make it clear there were still plenty of secrets in store for gamers. "I don’t remember the last time we were this far along in a game and we had still major stuff to announce for it. So, not all the characters have been announced; on purpose we really wanted to have a lot of stuff that people won’t know about the game – to me, I’ve always wanted to have a question mark over the game; what’s hidden in the game; there’s a ton of hidden stuff in the game."

Mortal Kombat will be released on both the Xbox 360 and PS3 on April 19. PS3 gamers will be getting their hands on God of War's Kratos as an exclusive character. Boon doesn't think Xbox gamers will feel left out though, "Well, there’s nothing that we have ready to announce but we love our 360 players and we love our PS3 players and I think everybody’s gonna get something they’ll be happy with."

Boon also confirmed that there were five or six characters still to be announced, as well as DLC characters. There are also characters that will be unlocked as you progress through the game.

i got u hdm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

kratos gunna be broken as hell and everyone onlines gunna use him
30t6p3b.gif

I was just thinking about that today. I can see EVO banning Kratos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

kratos gunna be broken as hell and everyone onlines gunna use him
30t6p3b.gif

I was just thinking about that today. I can see EVO banning Kratos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smoke's Homie

How do you know? Unless you work there, I'm not sure how else you could know.
Zafiro posted : Im not part of NRS. ive seen the finalized character select screen. ive seen what Quan Chi, CZS, and Smoke look like. you dont have to believe me if you dont want

Originally Posted by Blackcyborg

Just a guess.

I can neither confirm or deny if that's Smoke, but I can confirm he does not have long white hair, unless I was misinformed, which has yet to happen. I knew about the demo before it was announced, and a certain character that was leaked to be true, as well as other things that have come to be confirmed...

So don't take my word as confirmed facts, but if my track record is anything to go by, Smoke will have spiked black hair, not long white hair.
Zafiro posted : Again, i have seen the finalized character select screen. i cant give away my sources either, but yours are wrong. That IS Smoke. he has long, white hair and he looks like he has an afro on his select picture. i wish i could show you all, but i cant.

The guys screen name is Zafiro and he posted this info on http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...d-Unknown-Character-on-NetherRealm.com/page10...... He sound's legit so will have to wait and see
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Smoke's Homie

How do you know? Unless you work there, I'm not sure how else you could know.
Zafiro posted : Im not part of NRS. ive seen the finalized character select screen. ive seen what Quan Chi, CZS, and Smoke look like. you dont have to believe me if you dont want

Originally Posted by Blackcyborg

Just a guess.

I can neither confirm or deny if that's Smoke, but I can confirm he does not have long white hair, unless I was misinformed, which has yet to happen. I knew about the demo before it was announced, and a certain character that was leaked to be true, as well as other things that have come to be confirmed...

So don't take my word as confirmed facts, but if my track record is anything to go by, Smoke will have spiked black hair, not long white hair.
Zafiro posted : Again, i have seen the finalized character select screen. i cant give away my sources either, but yours are wrong. That IS Smoke. he has long, white hair and he looks like he has an afro on his select picture. i wish i could show you all, but i cant.

The guys screen name is Zafiro and he posted this info on http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...d-Unknown-Character-on-NetherRealm.com/page10...... He sound's legit so will have to wait and see
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom