The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Could this be Smoke? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

it always looks like they half as the making of this game

How so ? 
alien.gif
  This is the best mortal kombat in over 15 years. What more do you want from this installment. They went back to their roots. 2D Plane with 3d graphics and the classic roster.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

it always looks like they half as the making of this game

How so ? 
alien.gif
  This is the best mortal kombat in over 15 years. What more do you want from this installment. They went back to their roots. 2D Plane with 3d graphics and the classic roster.

Justin Wong (A.K.A. the debatably best MvsC2 player in the world and even more debatably the best SSF4 player in North America).

“I [haven’t] played it yet, but I watched all the videos that’s been uploaded online, and I kinda want to play the game just because it’s a new game and I like playing new games in general. I’m just a video game nerd or whatever. [Also], I was always a big Sub-Zero fan. I will be playing it, but that doesn’t mean I’ll be good at it.

Justin Wong (A.K.A. the debatably best MvsC2 player in the world and even more debatably the best SSF4 player in North America).

“I [haven’t] played it yet, but I watched all the videos that’s been uploaded online, and I kinda want to play the game just because it’s a new game and I like playing new games in general. I’m just a video game nerd or whatever. [Also], I was always a big Sub-Zero fan. I will be playing it, but that doesn’t mean I’ll be good at it.

Back
Top Bottom