The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by seniosoul

it always looks like they half as the making of this game

How so ? 
alien.gif
  This is the best mortal kombat in over 15 years. What more do you want from this installment. They went back to their roots. 2D Plane with 3d graphics and the classic roster.

THIS...that might be the first actual bad comment about this game ive heard

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by seniosoul

it always looks like they half as the making of this game

How so ? 
alien.gif
  This is the best mortal kombat in over 15 years. What more do you want from this installment. They went back to their roots. 2D Plane with 3d graphics and the classic roster.

THIS...that might be the first actual bad comment about this game ive heard

There was a link on the forums that showed a select screen of smoke with the a lot of hair. Its gone now. In hearing that you get a naked or near naked mileena as the reward for completing the challenege tower.

There was a link on the forums that showed a select screen of smoke with the a lot of hair. Its gone now. In hearing that you get a naked or near naked mileena as the reward for completing the challenege tower.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

indifferent.gif
 if true

And smoke looks 
sick.gif
 i guess i'll be using his alternate 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

indifferent.gif
 if true

And smoke looks 
sick.gif
 i guess i'll be using his alternate 
laugh.gif

Is It me or does the gameplay look very similar to Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. If that's the case than I hope not. That game was extremely disappointing and could have been 100x better.

Is It me or does the gameplay look very similar to Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. If that's the case than I hope not. That game was extremely disappointing and could have been 100x better.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

NO!

Originally Posted by daffy 016

NO!

Back
Top Bottom