30t6p3b.gif

Deadly Alliance was #$#^#$$ TRASH
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

deadly alliance was crack ... 

sonya or raiden > 

also put in work w/ frost

TUHHH

I don't give a $%#@ who you was nice with that game sucked balls man and you quote me like im the only person who feels that way
laugh.gif

in other news...

[h2][/h2]
[h2]SF4's Producer Ono and His MK Opinion[/h2]
Full article here:
computerandvideogames.com/296698/interviews/street-fighter-iv-3ds-no-one-has-taken-the-genre-to-where-i-want/

Snippet from said article:
"The one exception is Mortal Kombat. Have you played it and what do you think of it?

I've played it and I like it but it's obviously very different. I think it represents the difference in philosophy. I find Japanese games tend to find the 'process' of playing the game as the activity and the result may not matter.

So in Street Fighter when you're playing it's the moment to moment gameplay that should be the best, whether you win or lose doesn't really matter. Whereas in Mortal Kombat the fighting and playing is just a pathway to get to the result - it's the Fatality you want to see and you almost want to skip the fighting bit and get to the Fatality because that is the result."

This dude is lost , maybe in MK1 released in 1992 but after it's 9th installment in 2011 seriously ?

hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Damn man 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sonya or raiden > 

TUHHH

I don't give a $%#@ who you was nice with that game sucked balls man and you quote me like im the only person who feels that way
laugh.gif

in other news...

[h2][/h2]
[h2]SF4's Producer Ono and His MK Opinion[/h2]
Full article here:
computerandvideogames.com/296698/interviews/street-fighter-iv-3ds-no-one-has-taken-the-genre-to-where-i-want/

"The one exception is Mortal Kombat. Have you played it and what do you think of it?

I've played it and I like it but it's obviously very different. I think it represents the difference in philosophy. I find Japanese games tend to find the 'process' of playing the game as the activity and the result may not matter.

So in Street Fighter when you're playing it's the moment to moment gameplay that should be the best, whether you win or lose doesn't really matter. Whereas in Mortal Kombat the fighting and playing is just a pathway to get to the result - it's the Fatality you want to see and you almost want to skip the fighting bit and get to the Fatality because that is the result."

This dude is lost , maybe in MK1 released in 1992 but after it's 9th installment in 2011 seriously ?

hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg

Damn man 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sonya or raiden > 

TUHHH

laugh.gif

in other news...

[h2][/h2]
[h2]SF4's Producer Ono and His MK Opinion [/h2]
Full article here:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l2VT7bYUE...R8/kk9ZvMKLgBs/s1600/hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg">

Yea he could be right about the past couple of mks but not this one. This MK really feels like an MK should play like. He knows that this new MK is his main competitor now.
laugh.gif

Damn man 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sonya or raiden > 

TUHHH

laugh.gif

in other news...

[h2][/h2]
[h2]SF4's Producer Ono and His MK Opinion [/h2]
Full article here:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg src="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l2VT7bYUE...R8/kk9ZvMKLgBs/s1600/hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg">

Yea he could be right about the past couple of mks but not this one. This MK really feels like an MK should play like. He knows that this new MK is his main competitor now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom