The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Johnny Cage
glasses.gif

Sub-Zero
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Any update on the MK Trilogy HD? Is that $##@ even coming out?

For right now it's just rumors. Im sure NRS will release it one day.

..... Say i just got lucky check your PSN I requested you as a friend.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Any update on the MK Trilogy HD? Is that $##@ even coming out?

For right now it's just rumors. Im sure NRS will release it one day.

..... Say i just got lucky check your PSN I requested you as a friend.
nerd.gif

Killer Instict Exclusive character for the 360???
just came across a comment on youtube... that'd be NUTS

Killer Instict Exclusive character for the 360???
just came across a comment on youtube... that'd be NUTS

I hope they don't stick to the events that happened in that Live Action trailer that came out a year ago because they killed my man Cage too early
laugh.gif

I hope they don't stick to the events that happened in that Live Action trailer that came out a year ago because they killed my man Cage too early
laugh.gif

Performance Design Products, makers of the Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition gamestick, have released a special indepth product spotlight, revealing the intricacies and inner workings of the special edition pad. Candace Hinton and Gerry Block -- Community Manager and Senior Product Manager respectively -- sit down to discuss the distinctly American design for the storied American fighter. Arcade authenticity remains a priority, right down to the use of cabinet authentic MDF for the body of the stick, which maintains an MK classic button layout contrary to popular parallel six button layouts. PDP have even sourced sticks and buttons from classic arcade manufacturer Suzo-Happ -- who contributed parts for cabinets in the original nineties release. The theme carries through to the well noted concave buttons, rather than Japanese convex. The stick has been carefully designed to allow for flat surface or lap play, with velvet covered memory foam adapting to contoured underlays. Artwork on the board comes courtesy of NetherRealm Studios, emphasising its official status. An easy to use MK latch reveals storage space and simple to access modding zones.

Performance Design Products, makers of the Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition gamestick, have released a special indepth product spotlight, revealing the intricacies and inner workings of the special edition pad. Candace Hinton and Gerry Block -- Community Manager and Senior Product Manager respectively -- sit down to discuss the distinctly American design for the storied American fighter. Arcade authenticity remains a priority, right down to the use of cabinet authentic MDF for the body of the stick, which maintains an MK classic button layout contrary to popular parallel six button layouts. PDP have even sourced sticks and buttons from classic arcade manufacturer Suzo-Happ -- who contributed parts for cabinets in the original nineties release. The theme carries through to the well noted concave buttons, rather than Japanese convex. The stick has been carefully designed to allow for flat surface or lap play, with velvet covered memory foam adapting to contoured underlays. Artwork on the board comes courtesy of NetherRealm Studios, emphasising its official status. An easy to use MK latch reveals storage space and simple to access modding zones.

Back
Top Bottom