The Official Mortal Kombat Legacy Thread: Ep. 9: Cyrax & Sektor on pg 5

In the debut episode, elements from Tanchaeron's 2010 Mortal Kombat: Rebirth project were revisted. Sonya Blade (Jeri Ryan) has infiltrated the Black Dragon's headquarters where criminal mastermind Kano (Darren Shahlavi) is overseeing production of illegal arms. After she is captured, Jackson "Jax" Briggs (Michael Jai White) and Kurtis Stryker (Tahmoh Penikett) of the Deacon City Police Department raid the warehouse in an attempt to rescue her. An ensuing gunfight takes place followed by hand to hand combat between Jax and Kano. The episode ends in a cliffhanger with a "To be continued..." promise.
Mortal Kombat Cast & Crew:
... Maj. Jackson "Jax" Briggs
... Lt. Sonya Blade
... Scorpion
... Sub-Zero
... Kano
... Raiden
... Johnny Cage
... Kurtis Stryker
... Cyrax
... Sektor
... "Blue"
... Queen Sindel
... Kitana
... Kana Hasashi
... Mileena
... Quan Chi
... To Be Advised [Shao Kahn?]
... To Be Advised

... Director/Writer
... Writer
... Writer
... Producer
... Director of Photography
... Stunt Coordinator
... Costume Designer
... Costume Builder
... Set DesignerMichael Jai White
Jeri Ryan
Ian Anthony Dale
Kevan Ohtsji
Darren Shahlavi
Ryan Robbins
Matt Mullins
Tahmoh Penikett
Shane Warren Jones
Peter Shinkoda

Tracy Spiridakos
Beatrice King
Sam Tjhia
Maurissa Tancharoen
To Be Advised
To Be Advised
Aleks Paunovic
Erica Cerra

Kevin Tancharoen
Aaron Helbing
Todd Helbing
Tim Carter
C. Kim Miles
Larnell Stovall
Alissa Swanson
Leslie Cairns
Luca Carati

��

In the debut episode, elements from Tanchaeron's 2010 Mortal Kombat: Rebirth project were revisted. Sonya Blade (Jeri Ryan) has infiltrated the Black Dragon's headquarters where criminal mastermind Kano (Darren Shahlavi) is overseeing production of illegal arms. After she is captured, Jackson "Jax" Briggs (Michael Jai White) and Kurtis Stryker (Tahmoh Penikett) of the Deacon City Police Department raid the warehouse in an attempt to rescue her. An ensuing gunfight takes place followed by hand to hand combat between Jax and Kano. The episode ends in a cliffhanger with a "To be continued..." promise.
Mortal Kombat Cast & Crew:
... Maj. Jackson "Jax" Briggs
... Lt. Sonya Blade
... Scorpion
... Sub-Zero
... Kano
... Raiden
... Johnny Cage
... Kurtis Stryker
... Cyrax
... Sektor
... "Blue"
... Queen Sindel
... Kitana
... Kana Hasashi
... Mileena
... Quan Chi
... To Be Advised [Shao Kahn?]
... To Be Advised

... Director/Writer
... Writer
... Writer
... Producer
... Director of Photography
... Stunt Coordinator
... Costume Designer
... Costume Builder
... Set DesignerMichael Jai White
Jeri Ryan
Ian Anthony Dale
Kevan Ohtsji
Darren Shahlavi
Ryan Robbins
Matt Mullins
Tahmoh Penikett
Shane Warren Jones
Peter Shinkoda

Tracy Spiridakos
Beatrice King
Sam Tjhia
Maurissa Tancharoen
To Be Advised
To Be Advised
Aleks Paunovic
Erica Cerra

Kevin Tancharoen
Aaron Helbing
Todd Helbing
Tim Carter
C. Kim Miles
Larnell Stovall
Alissa Swanson
Leslie Cairns
Luca Carati

��

For it being the first episode, it was ehh. Sonya could have been hotter IMO. Nevertheless, I can't wait to see what's on the next episode.

For it being the first episode, it was ehh. Sonya could have been hotter IMO. Nevertheless, I can't wait to see what's on the next episode.

Mines will be better
smile.gif

Any word on if the MK: Rebirth concept gained any real traction. That trailer for it was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Any word on if the MK: Rebirth concept gained any real traction. That trailer for it was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Its going to be gritty like the fanmade trailer but expect it to be more on the mk side of things.Maybe some some magical elements might be thrown in but is still gonna be grimey. Im hoping they dont stick to the baraka from the rebith trailer. Baraka has to be bald like in the game.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Its going to be gritty like the fanmade trailer but expect it to be more on the mk side of things.Maybe some some magical elements might be thrown in but is still gonna be grimey. Im hoping they dont stick to the baraka from the rebith trailer. Baraka has to be bald like in the game.

Originally Posted by peanut214

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I hope so dude. MK was definitely one series that did not have to go down the ChrisNolan-ultra-realistic route.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I hope so dude. MK was definitely one series that did not have to go down the ChrisNolan-ultra-realistic route.
30t6p3b.gif

DangerousG wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

At the end of the day Mortal Kombat has always been about having crazy power moves. For instance sub zero's ice powers and shang tsung's sorcery plays a huge role in the MK world. Wouldn't it be wack if shang tsung couldn't take your soul. It wouldn't be a real Mortal Kombat in my opinion. All I want from this MK series is a mature rating which seems to be the case right here. This is how MK was suppose to be like from the get-go on some rated R type I S H. Ya heard me !!!!!!
smokin.gif

DangerousG wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

At the end of the day Mortal Kombat has always been about having crazy power moves. For instance sub zero's ice powers and shang tsung's sorcery plays a huge role in the MK world. Wouldn't it be wack if shang tsung couldn't take your soul. It wouldn't be a real Mortal Kombat in my opinion. All I want from this MK series is a mature rating which seems to be the case right here. This is how MK was suppose to be like from the get-go on some rated R type I S H. Ya heard me !!!!!!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom