The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he wasn't there to play school

This was probably the funniest thing I heard/read today. Well done sir, well done.

glad you laughed but i stole it from Cardale Jones :lol: :lol:

buckeyetweet.png

idk dawgs, i feel like I'd probably be able to squeeze a few buckets against iggy. I highly doubt I'd win 1 on 1. He's got me by some inches and maybe some weight. could probably just back me in all post. I had to guard a 6'9 dude at the gym the other day, and except for a few random garbage plays at the perimeter he was pulling, 80% was in the paint. I was insanely physical with him, pushed, pulled, bumped, pulled the rug out form under him numerous times for steals, I was much stronger, but when he would find his footing and went up with jump hooks, i had no chance. I averaged 6-8 pts on him though.

idk dawgs, i feel like I'd probably be able to squeeze a few buckets against iggy. I highly doubt I'd win 1 on 1. He's got me by some inches and maybe some weight. could probably just back me in all post. I had to guard a 6'9 dude at the gym the other day, and except for a few random garbage plays at the perimeter he was pulling, 80% was in the paint. I was insanely physical with him, pushed, pulled, bumped, pulled the rug out form under him numerous times for steals, I was much stronger, but when he would find his footing and went up with jump hooks, i had no chance. I averaged 6-8 pts on him though.
random 6'9 dude at the gym compared to a world class athlete that has locked up the best talents in the NBA like Lebron and Durant. 

The Bron stopper iggy deserves it. Then not only will Bron lose 3 straight in the finals, his man would get the finals mvp for the 3rd time.

Curry drops 30+ 5 assist 5 rebounds or more he'll get MVP.

No he's done he not getting MVP off his game 3 performance alone...He's been non existent in 3 outta 4 games..It should be between HB, Iggy, and Draymond.

idk if i wanna say non-existent. Numbers never tell the whole story

but

I mean he is averaging 22-5-5 while shooting 40-45-93

Of course iggy is doing his thing being the defensive anchor and keeping lebron on his heels and the warriors on the offensive.

random 6'9 dude at the gym compared to a world class athlete that has locked up the best talents in the NBA like Lebron and Durant. 

i mean he wasn't random random. played college ball and did overseas/dleague stuff. clearly not nba talent/speed, but he's definitely better than jeff from next door :lol:

Last edited:
The Bron stopper iggy deserves it. Then not only will Bron lose 3 straight in the finals, his man would get the finals mvp for the 3rd time.

bron will take credit for that.

'He...he had to guard the best in the world..he deserves the mvp after the hell I put him through...being the best in the world..that I am...me...you know...when you're the best in the world...you dont really need trophies to validate it...everybody knows...its just...an air about you...you walk in a room...and a hush takes over the crowd...and you hear whispers..'there he is' they'll say..'there's the best in the world'...and youre like yeah...they're talking bout me....wait...what was the question again? '

Bron did NOT react like that because Dray called Savannah ugly. If he did say something about her and he reacted like that it definitely wasn't because he called her ugly. Most likely what happened is Dray called him a b**** *** *****. Read his lips
I don't get it.

Bron clearly turned around after he felt his nuts take a shot.

Which clip are you guys talking about that I obviously am not seeing?

Have to admit my take on nut shot last night was completely wrong. Having sobered up and seen the replays that action was indefensible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom