The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave McMenamin [emoji]10004[/emoji] @mcten

According to a source familiar with the spat between LeBron James and Draymond Green, the trigger word was DG calling James a "b*tch"
12:37 AM - 11 Jun 2016
Yea this clip right here is after he had already punched Lebron in the ****.
That clip is from the Western Conference Finals tho 
laugh.gif

According to a source familiar with the spat between LeBron James and Draymond Green, the trigger word was DG calling James a "b*tch"

It is for sure NOT what triggered Lebron going off.
That, was being punched in the **** and being surprised by it.

Huh? Right after Dray caught LeBron? That Vine was posted 14 days ago and it clearly says "Thunder" on the bottom right.

My point is, Lebron was walking OFF BRUH, like walking away, until he felt Dray hit him in the ****, then he turned around.

It wasn't him turning around because some "trigger words"

It was Clearly getting hit in the ****.

Man I'm off it though. 

Last edited:
At 1:48 Lebron says Draymond said something that he didn't agree with and that it was overboard.

[/VIDEO

My point is, Lebron was walking OFF BRUH, like walking away, until he felt Dray hit him in the ****, then he turned around.

It wasn't him turning around because some "trigger words"
It was Clearly getting hit in the ****.

Man I'm off it though. 
Na I don't think so they went back at it in the paint and then Lebron even said draymond said something to him. Either way he's obviously frustrated :lol:
Either way they should just let them duke it out on the court, will definitely be good basketball.

Last edited:
Why dray look like he was backing down though?

Because he can only get 2 techs before a suspension.

Because he can only get 1 flagrant before a suspension.

Because winning the war is more important than winning the battle. They can measure **** size later..bruhs tryna win championships.

STOP IT with this clip. It's from the thunder series.

Y'all some gullible MFers

Actually its a clip from when the GSW were playing OKC.....

EDIT: I guess people beat me to it.

Last edited:
Yeah.

1. Look at the bottom right it says THUN
2. That's the TNT HUD not ABC which the finals are on
3. The shorts in the background are clearly OKC
3. At the end of the clip it shows the got damn Thunder logo

I don't get it.

Bron clearly turned around after he felt his nuts take a shot.
Which clip are you guys talking about that I obviously am not seeing?

He then kept playing and didn't say anything until after the dead ball. That was because of what was said. Not the nut punch

My prediction on what happens here: Draymond and LeBron both get techs called on them, putting Draymond one tech away from a suspension. There's no way you can rule Draymond's reaction a flagrant 1 unless LeBron's walking over Draymond is ruled the same way, and that doesn't make sense logically at all given that situation. Based on what the play was, I think a tech both ways is the logical appropriate way to settle this (and really the right way to me, was surprised there wasn't double techs during the game).

Of course you have reputations here, but it's hard to argue that Draymond targeted LeBron's crotch intentionally. He didn't even have time to do that, he wasn't even looking for crying out loud...it was an immediate reaction to what happened to him.

Last edited:
These dudes spending their time at the ballpark on a fine Saturday evening leading up to the consecutive title clinching game. Draymond or not, cavs don't win 3 straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom