The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Steph def isn't shaking hands if he loses.

He will have tears in his eyes on the way to the Locker room as well.

Well Cam is a sucka, wearing women's clothes and all so it would make sense for Curry to go out like one as well.

Don't remember the last Finals game I was this hyped for.

Last edited:
upon recent analysis, the delight of seeing curry lose & act like a cry baby may outweigh my years of contempt for lebron

not sure tho

I've been right 100% on every game this series. Said the Warriors needed to win game 6 if they wanted to close out, because a game 7 would be bad for GS.

With all that being said, I have the Cavs winning tonight.

I see LBJ going off. As crazy as it sounds, I think the NT jinx makes KLove have a good game to seal a W for the Cavs.

Looter in a riot is def a commonly used term.

Looter in a riot to describe Kevin Love by every damn Sports outlet, friend, family member and NT cats is just too much though.

I'm like is that even your opinion, or you just believe it because you keep hearing it.

It's like doing a blind taste test with 100 people that have never met, and 99 of them describe beverage A as dazzingly delicious.

Youre going to be like ok that's impossible, who taught you dazzingly delicious?
Thanks for joining the discussion because that was my point.
You were questioning the repeated usage of the phrase, but people were replying to your post as if you were pointing out Kevin Loves subpar finals performance.
That's why my first sentence was about how people were missing the point you were trying to make.

My plagiarism comment was in response to a-friend a-friend saying he heard his 15 year old cousin using the phrase.
I'm pretty confident a-friend a-friend 15 year old cousin doesn't know much about looting in a riot.

All the pressure is on GS to win tonight, in front of their fans.

I've seen this happen way too many times -- Letting a team come back from being down 3-1 is NO GOOD. More often than not, the team who had the lead just loses too much momentum and morale. The Warriors looked like they lost the Finals already after game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom