The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how have you seen it happen way too many times? the team that has the 3-1 lead is 223-10

10 times...out of 233, has a team come back and won a series. that aint ****.

and no team has ever done it in the finals.

no saying it can't happen, just saying you've never seen it happen.

I'm aware of the historical statistics in the NBA for teams being up 3-1 in a 7 game series. But I was talking about other sports as well. Baseball, Hockey etc

Cavs wearing black sleeves tonight...

Damn

Also this spectacle makes it even worse that we never got to see Kobe vs Bron in 2009 or 2010 in the Finals. The world may have spontaneously combused.

If the Cavs win, the servers gonna crash
laugh.gif

Worldwide slander for either Bron or Steph.. Loser gonna feel that pain in the heart tonight. :pimp:

Last edited:
Worldwide slander for either Bron or Steph.. Loser gonna feel that pain in the heart tonight. :pimp:

To be honest, I don't know if Lebron's slander can get worse. He's been taking slander for so long, I don't know if he will notice. Steph on the other hand? Welcome to hell, USA.....

I don't think the servers could have handled a Lebby v Mamba series. Crash city...

Last edited:
@RJinVegas: Vegas says: #Warriors vs. #Cavs Game 7 is the BIGGEST bet game in NBA history!

A lot of variables with a game of this magnitude

I want Bron to win one for The Land, but I'm a logical man--can't see GS losing this one at home. I hope I'm wrong.

But maaaaan, if CLE pulls this off its gonna be RIP Finals thread. You're gonna swear we're back on dat Yuku. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom