The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All i know is if the cavs get a big lead early it's over.

Front running lebron is on another level
I feel 2K has this down pat. I can only hit 3's with Lebby when i have the lead. I swear it. I always call it out real time when I'm playing against my cousin

I'll be up and launch a three and call the make before the release. Swish. On the flip side I'll be down and launch and already admit that it's off... Clank

Last edited:
All i know is if the cavs get a big lead early it's over.

Front running lebron is on another level

ya crazy. a 15+ pt deficit for the w's is like a 2 pt lead for most team
steph gonna go GOD mode tonight. klay locked in

stay safe in oakland

Last edited:
This morning I had a dream that the
Cavs were blowing the Warriors out and Oracle was filled with fans chanting "we believe in Cleveland " :lol:

Guess it's a sign Bron bout to win this :pimp:

This morning I had a dream that the
Cavs were blowing the Warriors out and Oracle was filled with fans chanting "we believe in Cleveland "
laugh.gif

Guess it's a sign Bron bout to win this
pimp.gif
roll.gif
 Absolutely not

All the pressure is on GS to win tonight, in front of their fans.

I've seen this happen way too many times -- Letting a team come back from being down 3-1 is NO GOOD. More often than not, the team who had the lead just loses too much momentum and morale. The Warriors looked like they lost the Finals already after game 6.

how have you seen it happen way too many times? the team that has the 3-1 lead is 223-10

10 times...out of 233, has a team come back and won a series. that aint ****.

and no team has ever done it in the finals.

no saying it can't happen, just saying you've never seen it happen.

I was nervous as **** before and during Lakers/Celtics gm7. Watching with a bunch of my boys, Lakers and Celtics fans. Great time.

Breh I was ******** legit bricks that night.

same my brothers.

and because kobe wasnt hitting ****, I was legit shook.

one of my favorite moments ever as a fan.

and one of my favorites series ever. Probably my favorite series. So many ups and downs.

**** ray allen.

I think what Hank is saying he's seen too many times is teams giving away the momentum, not teams coming back from being down 3-1, and I agree

And I knew exactly what you were getting at Mr S j King, and that was exactly my point.

Having an opinion is one thing, for everyone to have the same opinion and word it the exact same way is another

Last edited:
Man last year I was expecting LeBron to hit 60pts, pull 10+ boards with 5+ assist in game 6.
He's not as worn down from playing so many minutes this year, so tonight might be a historical performance.

Last edited:
The NBA is winning with the 2 possible narratives that come out of this game 7

-GSW wins consecutive titles with a historic regular season
-lebron finally wins one for the land after putting up crazy numbers

$$$$$

I see LBJ going off. As crazy as it sounds, I think the NT jinx makes KLove have a good game to seal a W for the Cavs.
[h3]Cleveland Cavaliers @ Golden State Warriors[/h3][h4]Will Kevin Love (CLE) record a Double-Double?[/h4]
  • Yes+375
  • No-550
  • PLAYER PROPS
  •  
  • NBA PLAYOFFS
  • Sport Category
Must play for action

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom