The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹 / KAT Traded to the Knicks for Randle and DiVincenzo

Is Jimmy Butler iconic to the heat franchise as DWade was?
I’m going to give my honest opinion, and I’m sure others will swiftly disagree, but my answer is absolutely yes.

Jimmy did it without the caliber of players that D. Wade had. Jimmy didn’t have a Shaq, Bron, or Bosh, but he got them pretty far with what he had around him.

Bike-Fall.jpg

soft-kobe-bryant.gif
No I get it. Here's the media and fans portraying him as a villain at 8:31

Just like Poole and herro… not sure if they got an official max- but they all are going to get the same tier of money

If you don’t keep him what can you realistically get that would even be lateral
I mean I think that they’ll have to keep him at the bare minimum just to have as a chip for moving forward.

Basically this

Had a chance to catch both games last night. Certainly didn't expect the games to play out as they did. Butler was out of his mind and it was a joy to see someone be so focused and in the "zone".

What more can we say about LeBron? Another impressive performance with a strong team effort. Austin Reeves has a quick first step.

Grizzles perimeter defense isn't what I thought it was. Jaren Jackson Jr. covers up a LOT of the mistakes on the defensive end.

On a side note: What are everyones thoughts on the level of physicality being played this postseason? I'm all for it, but I would like the see the officiating be more consistent.

I need Donovan to play balls out today..he has to stop trying to play off dg for 3 quarters then attempt to turn it on in the 4th when he's cold

And mobley needs to stop being timid and crash the mf boards

Back
Top Bottom