The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹 / KAT Traded to the Knicks for Randle and DiVincenzo

There’s an entire generation of children from his rookie year who are now about to be 30 and this is all they know :lol: If they call him their goat you can’t really disagree.

It’s insane what he’s been able to accomplish

He’s the goat regardless of what you’ve seen.

It’s not even close anymore

I think he's busy getting married to an heiress (100% serious) or doing whatever it is he does for the government, he usually disappears when he's seriously working. Takes focus and dedication to overthrow regimes, deal arms and murder dissidents :emoji_eyes:
mans getting his mr and mrs smith on right now

What’s everyone’s favorite modern NBA arena? I remember as a kid I loved Chicago Stadium, the Delta Center, the Rose Garden and KeyArena. Delta Center was crazy back when Stock and Malone were playing.

If the Nuggets starters are healthy, I think they are rolling the rest of the league to a repeat.

I remember somebody in this thread referring to them as, “The REAL YOUNG CORE”

If I recall, it was a blindingly Handsome, intelligent, resourceful poster that’s always ahead of the curve. A 1 of 1, if you ask me

The revisionist history over the most finely currated and professionally managed sports personality pre-social media era is funny to see but totally expected on the occasion :lol:

The modern Nike/Sports brand marketing and narrative selling playbook and blueprint began with that man, nasty business acting otherwise

Mike is a saint. I’m correct

My guy Tobi with the shot

IMG_0596.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom