The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹

Michael Jeffery. It's not close. And that's no hate to Bron. I appreciate all he's given to the game. He's mt Rushmore. Top 4.

But Money is on mt Olympus.

4 goats of basketball to me are MJ, Kobe, Bron and Steph. With MJ being The One the prophecy was about. .

Those 4 are the best I've ever seen play the game and manipulate it to their will on some neo ****.

Jokic, Giannis, AD, Shai, Luka, Steph, Jimmy, Brunson, Book, KD, Fox, Bam, Spida, Markanen, Bron, Kyrie off the top of my dome.

I got Tatum probably somewhere after that group but I'd also not convinced he's one of the 4 most important (not best, but most important) players on his team.

:rofl:

Can't imagine how good the Celtics would be if Tatum was as good as Lauri Markkanen.

:rofl:

Can't imagine how good the Celtics would be if Tatum was as good as Lauri Markkanen.
Delusional hate. He’s made the playoffs every year of his career and just won a ring, but not one of the most important players on the team. Not more important than Markanen or Fox :lol:

Delusional hate. He’s made the playoffs every year of his career and just won a ring, but not one of the most important players on the team. Not more important than Markanen or Fox :lol:

I understand some of the criticisms of Tatum but the pendulum is swinging way too far in the other direction now. Lauri hasn't done a damn thing to be considered better than Tatum. Man is just naming NBA players like Brosizzle names random bigs.

Back
Top Bottom