The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹

We should've never went away from cable tbh
the Thunder moved some of their games off of Bally and onto OTA tv and it's miserable. Channel is like am 5130.347 I was like how the hell do I even get to that. of course LP has me locally blacked out so I just risk giving my laptop computer herpes going to sketchy streaming sites

1710941950769.png

Sengun holding Jalen back?

Thunder have a really tough schedule to end the season. 8 of 15 games on the road, including celtics celtics , bucks bucks , @knicks, @sixers, @pelicans. home at houston comes on a b2b traveling from new orleans.

Nuggetd only has one tough road game left (@clippers) and most of their remaining schedule is at home where they dominate.

Prediction
1. Nuggets
2. Thunder
3. Timberwolves (have 3 games left vs Nuggets, 2 in Denver)

I don't have any of this with mine.

I've been watching boxing and UFC PPVs with @ friends and sometimes it will black out for a couple mins. Sometimes to the point where we'll have to restart.

I watched the Super Bowl at my friend's crib and it went out at halftime. Watched the 2nd half on his phone :lol:

in the grand scheme of things, it's not that expensive and have a good selection and options channel wise.
i dno't watch that much tv to justify it
all i need is to watch the second half of a game like once a day at night
i wish there was a better system without blackouts

Thunder have a really tough schedule to end the season. 8 of 15 games on the road, including celtics celtics , bucks bucks , @knicks, @sixers, @pelicans. home at houston comes on a b2b traveling from new orleans.

Nuggetd only has one tough road game left (@clippers) and most of their remaining schedule is at home where they dominate.

Prediction
1. Nuggets
2. Thunder
3. Timberwolves (have 3 games left vs Nuggets, 2 in Denver)

1. Nuggets
2. Thunder
3. Wolves
4. Pels
5. Clips
6. Mavs

For the East, it's a tight race between Philly, Indiana,, and Miami for 6th to avoid the play in.

Back
Top Bottom