The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

So what happens with the buyout situation exactly?

I know Russ making 47m this year but what are the Jazz taking on in regards to salary?
They usually try to keep the numbers pretty quiet in these situations.

I would guess the Jazz will offer significantly less than $47M. I’d start at like $10 million if I was them.

*Edit - then again, the Jazz might be strongly against Russ ever actually playing for them, so maybe they’ll go higher :lol:

Russ would work in Miami I believe. Enough OGs that would actually hold him accountable. And check him. He might be great there.

The irony of someone named Cam in New York City saying No Homo is ****ing hilarious tho I'm sorry :lol::smh:

I didn't even know that was in Gen Z kids' lingo
Yeah, they got the benefit of growing up with “pause” and “Ayo.” Back then, using nh as a disclaimer was common as a hell. Glad we’ve moved on from it though.

yooo lmfaoo the Spurs active list today is a site to behold. And Dieng going from signed to active in 2 hours is hilarious

They usually try to keep the numbers pretty quiet in these situations.

I would guess the Jazz will offer significantly less than $47M. I’d start at like $10 million if I was them.

*Edit - then again, the Jazz might be strongly against Russ ever actually playing for them, so maybe they’ll go higher :lol:

I believe MVP MVP Said that the majority of Russ's contract has been paid by the Lakers. Might only be 10 Mil left.

Ainge is very aware that Russ could be a major force in the Wemby sweeps so really who knows how this will pan out?

138F469D-B204-4191-8C7D-0959CA775CE2.png

• Love
Reactions: HIM
Damn, man. These reports on Russ are all over the place :lol:
I’m so confused, I saw something about him having a decision between Miami and the bulls, and then I’m seeing stuff saying he’s going to the clippers. Or is he already on the clippers?

Bev and Russ gonna have the exact same commute to work when this is all done. They ain't packed a single bag yet.

Back
Top Bottom