The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

yall really just be saying stuff to say something..

KD would have won with the same Russ who NT swears is just smush parker with an MVP trophy??
Not my fault you didn’t start watching NBA games until May 2015
Here’s a quick history lesson

Durant and Westbrook went to the finals in 2012 and lost to the Heat

And 4 years later they were one win away from going back to the finals but blew a 3-1 lead

KD was scared of Lebron so when the crybabies called it was an offer he couldn’t refuse

Booker’s shooting in the playoffs has been absurd. Surprised any time he misses.

giphy.gif

Didn't get to watch but looking at the box score the Nuggets played drop coverage and Phoenix just ran a bunch of Pick and rolls for Booker and KD?

Not my fault you didn’t start watching NBA games until May 2015
Here’s a quick history lesson

Durant and Westbrook went to the finals in 2012 and lost to the Heat

And 4 years later they were one win away from going back to the finals but blew a 3-1 lead

KD was scared of Lebron so when the crybabies called it was an offer he couldn’t refuse

it doesn't matter how much you want to play the "what if" game, they made it to one nba finals in eight seasons of the Russ and KD experiment. ONE.

but it's not my fault you're still upset about a man making a decision 7 years ago.

Dubious for Ayton and a couple seconds should do the trick.

Could do worse for a 3rd fiddle to Booker and the snake.

On the flip side, if Thibs can make a man out of him, he’d be a monster.

#some1any1pls

As bad as Harden was, Maxey and Tobias were worse. Completely useless.

If any of the 3 players had a semi decent game, this would have been a much closer game.
They role players tho.

Hardly supposed to be a star. Former MVP. Former scoring leader. Man's be looking like if Drummond was a guard

Officially got a series

Gonna have to be a herculean effort from KD and Book each time out but they look good for it...
If only they had someone else that could ease the burden of having to carry the team 3 more times, thank goodness for Jok Landale

You right. Asking a ton from 2 players though.

I know Dirk Gasol not gon let this series slip away...
I agree …. Asking too much …. Playing too much minutes ….. and that’s how injuries happen ….. suns front office should have worked the waiver wire better cause I don’t know how some of these players made it to the league …

Back
Top Bottom