The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

I don't think that Doctor is a good playoff coach but I can't pinpoint exactly what he has done that has caused them to blow leads. When you look at those seasons that his teams blew leads I don't always think they were the better teams and the talent of those teams overcame the lead. The only times he had the better teams were as follows.

1. 2020 Clippers were better than Nuggets
2. 2015 Clippers were better than Rockets

Other than that they weren't the better team. Not an excuse considering what Spo and Miami can do but not every lead is created equal

kryue-768x432.jpeg
marlo.jpg

-good at their job but also an a-hole
-shows up in town to ruin ****
-can't be reasoned with
-talks in circles. is he deep or just a jerk?

She's a part of Lebron's overall image, there's no way she'd be out here wylin' out in the open.

I get what you're saying, but dude hit the lotto with her.

He couldn't have asked for a better wife and she knows her position.

Also, since he was like 13-15 or whatever age it was that he started getting hyped for him to find a down chick like that knowing he was going to be a star athlete so they both knew what it was and major props to both... even though I'm not a LeBron fan at all.

Most of these dudes in the league you see the sucka stuff they on when it comes to females. Dudes taking bust downs on $500K shopping sprees, wifing them, getting strippers and adult stars pregnant :smh:

I get what you're saying, but dude hit the lotto with her.

He couldn't have asked for a better wife and she knows her position.

Also, since he was like 13-15 or whatever age it was that he started getting hyped for him to find a down chick like that knowing he was going to be a star athlete so they both knew what it was and major props to both... even though I'm not a LeBron fan at all.

Most of these dudes in the league you see the sucka stuff they on when it comes to females. Dudes taking bust downs on $500K shopping sprees, wifing them, getting strippers and adult stars pregnant :smh:

His name is Jordan Poole and her name is Ice Spice lololololol

This is wild

scust.png

11 consecutive years of cracking the playoffs... if it weren't for the warriors during 2015-2019, there's a good chance that officer jimbo has a finals' appearance if not a ring.

that '18 houston team was probably its best iteration during that run and would've been tough for cleveland

Back
Top Bottom