The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

I get what you're saying, but dude hit the lotto with her.

He couldn't have asked for a better wife and she knows her position.

Also, since he was like 13-15 or whatever age it was that he started getting hyped for him to find a down chick like that knowing he was going to be a star athlete so they both knew what it was and major props to both... even though I'm not a LeBron fan at all.

Most of these dudes in the league you see the sucka stuff they on when it comes to females. Dudes taking bust downs on $500K shopping sprees, wifing them, getting strippers and adult stars pregnant :smh:
I think a lot about what Lavar Ball was trying to teach his sons..

I think a lot about what Lavar Ball was trying to teach his sons..

I didn't follow their situation so I don't know.

I'm assuming you mean to like be marketable or something or business minded.

My fault but I'm not in the know because I just looked at him as some loud mouth and then tuned out when his boys weren't what he was hyping them up to be.

This dude may be the biggest choker of all time and is the definition of a regular season warrior yet he doesn't receive a fraction of the criticism that his far more successful peers do..... The following posts don't belong to me...

Screenshot_20230515-002006.png
Screenshot_20230515-002026.png
Screenshot_20230515-002044.png
Screenshot_20230515-002105.png
Screenshot_20230515-002122.png
Screenshot_20230515-002140.png

Harden is legit all time bad in elimination games and clutch situations in the postseason. A few NBA players have shared over the years that most NBA players don't care about getting a ring and I truly think Harden is one of those guys. I'm not mad at him at all it's just funny that all the flack that goes to his superior peers seem to skip over him for the most part. Going to Philly was a smart move for him. That way all the criticism will go to Embiid and overshadow him choking every year. Don't understand how anyone outside of Houston can be a legit fan of his.

I didn't follow their situation so I don't know.

I'm assuming you mean to like be marketable or something or business minded.

My fault but I'm not in the know because I just looked at him as some loud mouth and then tuned out when his boys weren't what he was hyping them up to be.
Nah, he pretty much told his sons it’ll be damn near impossible to find a spouse after they make it to the league. I believe he mentioned how they’d be targeted and most ladies wouldn’t be able to hold them down like how their mother held Lavar down, because they met in college.

Savannah and Bron are high school sweethearts. Yeah I get that she obviously knew he was going to become somebody, but she held him down while also being a young mother herself and having Bronny at a young age.

Nah, he pretty much told his sons it’ll be damn near impossible to find a spouse after they make it to the league. I believe he mentioned how they’d be targeted and most ladies wouldn’t be able to hold them down like how their mother held Lavar down, because they met in college.

Savannah and Bron are high school sweethearts. Yeah I get that she obviously knew he was going to become somebody, but she held him down while also being a young mother herself and having Bronny at a young age.

Oh okay yeah I agree with him on that.

I still think LeBron was lucky as hell to have met her and even as high school sweethearts he was already catapulted into the spotlight in high-school so she knew he was going to be a star and she wasn't and still isn't on no BS and she always flew straight and no controversial stuff, her or LeBron.

One thing I have to give to LeBron, love or hate him dude lived up and exceeded the hype for sure. I never thought he would have when they were hyping him up in high school and forcing him as the guy back then.

EB87E3DE-A120-498D-AF54-A08B6AAB7404.jpeg

Everything? Eh…. Most of Boston’s points came from in the paint during the first quarter too.
I was going by who the commentators gave credit for the blocks

He was definitely being a presence in the paint on defense and had more bounce in the first half

Back
Top Bottom