The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

I was referencing the fouls at the end of the half; Murray fouling AD on the rebound, Jokic clipping AD's lower body, Jokic hacking Bron's arm, KCP pushing AD.
Can agree with all but the Murray one lol.

Anyways we get sweeping a team is tough as they’ll come out blazing, but the Nuggets not doing themselves any favors as well.

AD def needs to wake up on offense, can't just be a passenger and rely on Bron playing 48 and willing them tonight.

Gonna end up badly if he doesn't

Basketball analysis is so bad they talking about benching Dlo for the rest of the game instead of discussing how much space the lakers offense has with no Vando clogging everything.

The Lakers have lost these games cause the offense has been very anemic at times. It would be nice if the supposed best player on the team got some points.

he is too good. no reason why his offense should be missing

I don’t disagree but bron has 31. They’ve been fine on offense in the first half.

Still a lot of game (and hopefully series) left for AD to perform.

How the hell is the oldest man on the court moving like the quickest. Whoever his personal trainers/nutritionists are need a bigger bag.

Basketball analysis is so bad they talking about benching Dlo for the rest of the game instead of discussing how much space the lakers offense has with no Vando clogging everything.
I mean, Ratsull looked hella unconfident out there. He almost shattered the back board with that 3

I think saying both need to sit, isn't a crazy thing to say. Especially if Schroeder is being productive

I don’t disagree but bron has 31. Theyve been fine on offense in the first half.

you are asking so much from bron every game. AD should be shouldering the offense. it's fair criticism.

I don’t disagree but bron has 31. Theyve been fine on offense in the first half.

Hey man like I've been saying I'm open to him proving me wrong. I wanna see it.

I don’t disagree but bron has 31. They’ve been fine on offense in the first half.

Bruh, LeBron played the entire half lol. They can't afford to have Davis even have 1 poor game offensively against this Denver offense

And he's now on his 1.5 poor offensive game....

They need him to be an All-Timer on both ends

I mean, Ratsull looked hella unconfident out there. He almost shattered the back board with that 3

I think saying both need to sit, isn't a crazy thing to say. Especially if Schroeder is being productive

No doubt. I thought he looked decent without that brick. I liked his activity and he wasn’t a complete 0 on defense.

I think the main story should’ve been look how much better the starters played not having to start 4 vs 5 on offense.

Anthony Davis frauding it up once again BTW.
It's kind of been better in this series when he hasn't been as aggressive. He falls down or finds a way to not get back on every shot. His offense has led to nothing but easy buckets the other way.

Back
Top Bottom