The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

did iggy officially retire ?
Hasn't been official yet, but he pretty much confirmed it on JJ Redick's podcast last week. He has his decision already recorded.

Warriors can't waste roster spots this season like they did last. Committed roster spots to Iguodala, Baldwin and Rollins. :sick:

I have no idea what this Celtics team gonna be. Probably will be an adjustment period similar to 2022. I'm going into this season raw with no expectations.
1695829381825.gif

I’m
1695829460300.jpeg

:pimp:

Rudy on his Uncle Jeff status. Wild he’s lasted longer than Eagle Dolla

Tobias needs to look at Rudy if he wants to continue collecting checks after this season
dont think he'd have issues collecting checks

just might be lighter checks going forward

Teams sacrificing dollars and visibility short-term with dedicated apps, but hopefully long-term they get traction.

That Jazz TV deal is great.

Meanwhile Dolan over here charging $9.99 per Knick game and $300+ anually :smh:

MSG+ does include Rangers & Islanders games but even $300 for that is crazy. Also, why would anyone pay annually when it's all winter sports?

EYE know how to stream games but I'd pay $15/month like the Jazz package solely out of convenience.

not sure what Jazz tickets go for but them including that in their package is a cherry on top

shieet, there are nights where you gotta pay $125 for 1 nosebleed ticket @ the crypt

Back
Top Bottom