The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Interesting possibly starting two rookies.

Feel like that isn’t great as far as Josh Green’s progression is going.

Unless OMax is just really that dude. I know he’s who the Celtics were targeting when they moved up, but Dallas took him right before, so then they ended up trading back for Walsh.

Feel like that isn’t great as far as Josh Green’s progression is going.

Unless OMax is just really that dude. I know he’s who the Celtics were targeting when they moved up, but Dallas took him right before, so then they ended up trading back for Walsh.
I think I rather start Green so he can guard the top opposing guard. Grant can guard the top opposing forwards, then Luka/Kyrie can split between the worst two opposing perimeter options.

That’s it. The formula they had worked in 2022. Don’t think they get back to that though.

Sounds like y’all could have signed dwight since AD couldn’t guard joker
🤔

I forgot, defense and winning don't matter to you.

You can't just use the same formula every year. That's not how it works. :lol: Other teams get better. Lightyears ahead though.

I forgot, defense and winning don't matter to you.

You can't just use the same formula every year. That's not how it works. :lol: Other teams get better. Lightyears ahead though.
This guy. Weren’t you complaining about the vibes in the thread after the lakers got swept?

The last 3 FMVPs been my sons. Again, dwight ain’t the answer. Cause if he was, he wouldn’t have been in Taiwan last year.

The last 3 FMVPs been my sons
Read that in Nicki's voice
tumblr_0cd290ad3e407da26ae1aa7dea243dca_c0df73e3_540.gif

FVV :pimp: He’s going to do wonders for the young guys.

Can’t wait until the new facility is built. That gym is embarrassing

Dwight not offering much at this point…Instead of rim protection, folks just mean they think the Warriors should sign somebody over 6’10 that’s all :lol:

they won 2 years ago without “rim protection”
If Middleton doesn't miss the Bucks series vs BOS, the Bucks win that series and defeat GSW in the Finals guaranteed.

GSW was fortunate they played the C's instead of MIL that year cause the Warriors would've had no answer for the Bucks' frontcourt had they played MIL in the Finals, I don't care how great Steph was that year.

NTM, Bos was up 2-1 on the Warriors until Timelord and Horford started getting banged up and got hurt, allowing the Warriors to capitalize and win in 6.

#outlier
#exception2therule
#there'sonlyonestephcurry

Happens once in a lifetime.

Look at all the NBA Champs the last 40 years and all of them save for the 2022 Warriors had at least 3 legit impact bigs in their rotation.
Warriors had 3 legit bigs. Draymond, loon and curry.
If Middleton doesn't miss the Bucks series vs BOS, the Bucks win that series and defeat GSW in the Finals guaranteed.

GSW was fortunate they played the C's instead of MIL that year cause the Warriors would've had no answer for the Bucks' frontcourt had they played MIL in the Finals, I don't care how great Steph was that year.

NTM, Bos was up 2-1 on the Warriors until Timelord and Horford started getting banged up and got hurt, allowing the Warriors to capitalize and win in 6.

Timelord been banged up since day one. He kept playing drop against Steph. So did horford. If “if” was a 5th. ….

Nuggets do same thing with Jokic that Dubs did with Steph. They have the right players on defense to help with his shortcomings. Just like Steph, Joker does usually give good effort, communicates and plays good team defense. It’s not rocket science

I’m so mad at Dubs for signing Rudy Gay instead of a 7 foot guy. We could use Whiteside. Having a small guy guard Joker and AD is turrible. It puts so much strain on the defense and rebounding that it negatively impacts offense. We can’t just run AD and Joker off the floor the way we used to. Joker got better conditioned and AD when healthy isn’t impacted by nonsense like that.

Back
Top Bottom