The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

& defense

It would be great timing if that leap for 💫J did take place this szn. Randle mite look even better w/ less expected. Point forward looks good on him 🐾

Randle was awesome this game overall taking only 10 shots.

He’ll eventually get right and we’ll be 41 up, 41 down again :lol: All else the same, trading a big wing for a small guard is just a fundamentally poor basketball decision. A very unfortunate trade.

FO hated Collins but we still don’t have a 4.

Draft Big O after acquiring 26 year old Capela…. And keeping them both. Of course Clint isn’t washed yet & wont be for several more years. You have to make a move here.

FO just overthought a series of basic decisions & its frustrating but such is expected with this franchise :lol: hopefully Jalen continues to show a pulse and eats into Bey’s minutes. Bey’s 3 ball is MUCH further ahead but he’s a 2-3. Jalen’s a 3-4

He’ll eventually get right and we’ll be 41 up, 41 down again :lol: All else the same, trading a big wing for a small guard is just a fundamentally poor basketball decision. A very unfortunate trade.

FO hated Collins but we still don’t have a 4.

Draft Big O after acquiring 26 year old Capela…. And keeping them both. Of course Clint isn’t washed yet & wont be for several more years. You have to make a move here.

FO just overthought a series of basic decisions & its frustrating but such is expected with this franchise :lol: hopefully Jalen continues to show a pulse and eats into Bey’s minutes. Bey’s 3 ball is MUCH further ahead but he’s a 2-3. Jalen’s a 3-4

As much as I like Capela and what he brings to the team I do think we would be better off moving simply cause you could get really good value for Capela and still having Okongwu it’s not like we won’t have good center play still. Okongwu NEEDS to stop picking up unavoidable fouls tho.

Jalen should be touching the ball every possession he’s on the court. A big guy who actually looks like he knows what to do with the ball in his hands something the team has desperately needed.

IMG_1450.jpeg

Half of NT getting rammed by Dwight Howard. Not me though, I’m a G and not about that life. Good luck though.

His OS occasionally glitches at the end of games.
Hopefully for LAC it gets patched before April.

I understand Ty having faith in his best player to deliver clutch buckets, but we struggled finishing close games last year due in large part to predictable offense so I'm really hoping to see more diversity in the playcalling this year.

If last night is a sign of things to come, not looking good. :frown:

Should be interesting when Draymond returns next week. Takes the ball out of one of their hands, making them less of a threat.
I think it will be a value add. 48 minutes with a pass first guy out there. Chris Paul gotta hit the bench and then stagger with Klay. It's best for business.

Scoot got plenty of time but as a supporter of the hornets, not my squad, I'm thrilled they picked Miller.
Going to games and seeing rozier being sub out for scoot's current play would've been frustrating

Back
Top Bottom