The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

IMG_1450.jpeg

Half of NT getting rammed by Dwight Howard. Not me though, I’m a G and not about that life. Good luck though.

This just a crazy statement :lol:

As much as I like Capela and what he brings to the team I do think we would be better off moving simply cause you could get really good value for Capela and still having Okongwu it’s not like we won’t have good center play still. Okongwu NEEDS to stop picking up unavoidable fouls tho.

Jalen should be touching the ball every possession he’s on the court. A big guy who actually looks like he knows what to do with the ball in his hands something the team has desperately needed.
Atlanta current team composition ain’t it. Start Jalen Johnson, Okongwu. Trade Capela, and shuffle the deck. Hunter been mid

Worst thing Fox ever did was sign to Curry brand. He will never get over that hump against him now. Father Son vibes
Eh. Fox is fine. It’s some of the other Kings that are the issue. Sabonis, Huerter and Barnes can’t be trusted completely in tough situations. That’s why I feel like they’re one more piece away from being a real contender.

I don't know how far Orlando will get in the post season but they're my pick to win the NBA cup in Vegas.

Them or OKC. It's gotta be a young team with something to prove
I can see OKC getting really good with the assets and draft picks they have. SGA is underrated. Sam Presti is a genius GM; from drafting KD, westbrook, harden to what he has set the OKC team to be currently.

I remember I moved from Japan to TX and in Japan I was balling everyone up and pretty much MVP every year and like every kid wanted to play in the NBA. As soon as I move Here I met a kid in our apartment complex who had a friend he said that balled, so we went over to his place and he had a legit bball court in his backyard and completely made me lose confidence in my game (his name is Ben Uzoh). Of course after high school he ended up playing in the NBA for a bit and is currently on the Nigerian olympic/national team.........Luckily we were in the Same high school team but playing against/behind him Def shattered any confidence I had and after that I just started focusing on football

Eh. Fox is fine. It’s some of the other Kings that are the issue. Sabonis, Huerter and Barnes can’t be trusted completely in tough situations. That’s why I feel like they’re one more piece away from being a real contender.
Totally agree. Speaking more to the fact that Fox is now forever lil bro. But yeah unless Keegan Murray levels up I think the Kings are in the 5-8 range

Worst thing Fox ever did was sign to Curry brand. He will never get over that hump against him now. Father Son vibes

Yeah the optics are nasty.

If he was a rookie then cool but Fox is established star player in the same conference and Steve literally just lit your beam and booked your summer trip on expedia.

Atlanta current team composition ain’t it. Start Jalen Johnson, Okongwu. Trade Capela, and shuffle the deck. Hunter been mid

Hunter not being close to meeting expectations and Reddish being a complete bust here as well really messed up the team building plans. It is what it is tho just gotta make it work now can’t change things that have been done can only adjust what to do going forward. I wanna trust Hunter but he can play like he did last night but then not do anything close to that for a couple months. I just want him to be aggressive on the boards and aggressive driving to get to the line it’s the least he can do.

i’m in a group chat mixed with kings and warriors fans and this is definitely the sentiment. kings need a third alongside fox and domas. keegan could be, but he isn’t ready yet and it’s an unrealistic ask for a second year player. monk is a great sixth man, but the combo of huerter/barnes/murray isnt consistent enough for a playoff run

Back
Top Bottom