The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

This ain't some tinder swindler **** :lol:

My point was that if she is a minor, chances are there's something on her socials that would throw up a red flag.
What are you talking about? There are underaged girls whose profiles are that of a grown woman. They are dressed like bottle girls but are really in highschool. Unless someone tells you, you wouldn't know. Hell, Travis Barkers daughter was out here dressed extremely provocatively and it made news because she is underage and moving crazy. She even tried to justify it.

What are you talking about? There are underaged girls whose profiles are that of a grown woman. They are dressed like bottle girls but are really in highschool. Unless someone tells you, you wouldn't know. Hell, Travis Barkers daughter was out here dressed extremely provocatively and it made news because she is underage and moving crazy. She even tried to justify it.

You definitely should be able to tell if someone is a minor. Their mindset and maturity level is COMPLETELY different than that of an adult. Especially nowadays. If you have to ask for ID or are skeptical about her age, chances are she’s to young. Y’all dudes love making excuses.

You definitely should be able to tell if someone is a minor. Their mindset and maturity level is COMPLETELY different than that of an adult. Especially nowadays. If you have to ask for ID or are skeptical about her age, chances are she’s to young. Y’all dudes love making excuses.
As usual, your lack of reading comprehension is evident. Please take the time to read carefully before responding. I am not condoning the behavior. I'm stating that social media alone is not a reliable indicator, as individuals can easily present a false image online.

As usual, your lack of reading comprehension is evident. Please take the time to read carefully before responding. I am not condoning the behavior. I'm stating that social media alone is not a reliable indicator, as individuals can easily present a false image online.

I just googled Barkers daughter. She clearly looks like a minor. What are you talking about? Stop basing your existence off SOCIAL MEDIA and use common since. If you can’t tell the difference between a minor and adult, and I assume you’re in your 30s, that’s a personal problem.

Stay off social media and go outside. Ask for ID and keep it moving :lol:

Travis Barker’s daughter looks 12 years old. If a grown adult male couldn’t distinguish her age, he’s a loser :lol:

Yeah, some grown dude will be arrested and say “well, I saw pictures on her social media. She looked like an adult” please. Right to the precinct he goes. Social media has made a lot of you lose common sense

You definitely should be able to tell if someone is a minor.

This is not true. It's impossible to tell these days.

I thought Giddey was 19 years old. This guy is 21 ******* 16 year olds :smh: . This girl is proudly showing this off too, hoping the parents knew for his sake.

if that’s the same girl this ain’t looking good for giddey at all but what can the league do if she’s 17 and the legal age of consent in Oklahoma is 16?

I just googled Barkers daughter. She clearly looks like a minor. What are you talking about? Stop basing your existence off SOCIAL MEDIA and use common since. If you can’t tell the difference between a minor and adult, and I assume you’re in your 30s, that’s a personal problem.

Stay off social media and go outside. Ask for ID and keep it moving :lol:

Travis Barker’s daughter looks 12 years old. If a grown adult male couldn’t distinguish her age, he’s a loser :lol:

Yeah, some grown dude will be arrested and say “well, I saw pictures on her social media. She looked like an adult” please. Right to the precinct he goes. Social media has made a lot of you lose common sense
Again, you demonstrate that you lack basic reading comprehension. I referenced the Barker situation because it made the news that she is underaged and presented herself as a grown woman in appearance in that particular social media post. I didn't say that I thought she was a grown woman. Read again. If you're having difficulty understanding basic sentences, stay out of the discussion.

So you can tell someone's exact age by looking at them?

A MINOR…. Hell yeah… now when we get up to the 30s, 40s, and 50s age range it’s different.

Not being able to distinguish someone who’s under 18… compared with people in their late 20s, 30s, 40s is just… weird.

Dude brought up Travis Barkers daughter. One google search, she looks 13 or 14 years old:lol:

I am not knowledgeable enough about the legalities of age or consent laws to opine but whatever the just thing is that's what should happen.

A MINOR…. Hell yeah… now when we get up to the 30s, 40s, and 50s age range it’s different.

Not being able to distinguish someone who’s under 18… compared with people in their late 20s, 30s, 40s is just… weird.

Dude brought up Travis Barkers daughter. One google search, she looks 13 or 14 years old:lol:
Still demonstrating that you can't read.

Oof. Middle East and underage sex talk gonna be the discussions today around the family gatherings while football is on

Gonna be asking each other how to really tell when you got the green light to smash

Still demonstrating that you can't read.

You said “high school girls dressed as minors” “unless they tell you, you wouldn’t know”

…. Which is a lie. Maybe YOU can’t distinguish the difference. You generalized and said everyone wouldn’t know. Another lie. Whether Barkers daughter dressed provocative or not, I can look at her face and see that she’s like 15. What they wear means absolutely nothing:lol: :lol:

She’s got the face and body of a kid :lol: :lol: you want it to be about clothing so bad :lol:

Let me go put a suit and tie on my 15 year old nephew, I guess you’d assume that he’s the CEO of a Fortune 500 company with that logic.

Back
Top Bottom