The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Feel like it'd be too late. Mayweather vs. Pacquiao type ****.
c8383992d3397f2ac0f610111caf7d78.jpg

Morey had a decent deadline - not many that us fans liked or enjoyed but when you dig deeper into it its makes the most sense for what he did with Springer/Bev

yall talking reckless on morey

yall mad at a GM for trying ? worse other GMS can do is say no

Hield has been everything and more so far

Should have kept springer.
why ? explain

dude hasnt showed progress in 3 years

shoots 23% from 3 - something the sixers need and he wasnt providing

was never going to help this team win in this timeframe with embiid

great defender but showed absolutely nothing else

dude wasnt going to get playoff minutes either so i would love to hear an explanation

why ? explain

dude hasnt showed progress in 3 years

shoots 23% from 3 - something the sixers need and he wasnt providing

was never going to help this team win in this timeframe with embiid

great defender but showed absolutely nothing else
His defense on Steph, Luka and I forget who else in that stretch is what you’ll need come playoff time in spurts. Yeah his offense sucks but at some point you’ll need stops against Tatum and such. Not saying he needs heavy minutes but guys like that can swing a game in your favor. Add to it you got picks back in return which can’t do anything for you today didn’t make sense to me

His defense on Steph, Luka and I forget who else in that stretch is what you’ll need come playoff time in spurts. Yeah his offense sucks but at some point you’ll need stops against Tatum and such. Not saying he needs heavy minutes but guys like that can swing a game in your favor. Add to it you got picks back in return which can’t do anything for you today didn’t make sense to me
got it so just recency bias pretty much

he was only getting time because of all our injuries

Melton coming back not to mention got lowry as a body now as well to throw at defenders

i get it not on par as springer defense

but refresh my memory for me real quick

how did Thybulle do in his short spurts in the playoffs for the sixers because of his defense ?

sixers aint trying play another 4v5 on offense so i can see all yall in here cracking jokes

Joel running himself into the ground and Daryl Morey is out here doing GM Cardio during deadline week.

Fraud. :smh:

I mean...getting Lowry and Heild for nothing is not a bad deadline. He seems to be wanting to get the best fitting players available while still keeping maximum cap space this summer.

got it so just recency bias pretty much

he was only getting time because of all our injuries

Melton coming back not to mention got lowry as a body now as well to throw at defenders

i get it not on par as springer defense

but refresh my memory for me real quick

how did Thybulle do in his short spurts in the playoffs for the sixers because of his defense ?

sixers aint trying play another 4v5 on offense so i can see all yall in here cracking jokes
Embiid has improved as a passer to help springer. Again. I’m not say he needs to start or even play more than 16 minutes. But he’s a high level defender. In 19-20 y’all were playing thybulle and Ben together. Completely different situation with better depth this season. You already know what his defense looks like xxpizzo xxpizzo but for everyone else

Back
Top Bottom