The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

1000010068.jpg
The struggles of 50-55 wins guaranteed every year and zero shot at a title or even a Finals appearance >>>>>>>>>

this got to be all part of the plan and cam is part of the adidas marketing campaign, right? damn near 50 year old doing a diss response to a commercial is way too goofy to me :lol:
Seems the most logical but Cam been really goofy lately, always reminiscing about his HS bball days and even trying to compare it to the NBA/the playoffs.
***** pulled out all his jewelry to stunt on a 22yo when Ant could really embarrass him if he really wants to :lol: :smh:

Seems the most logical but Cam been really goofy lately, always reminiscing about his HS bball days and even trying to compare it to the NBA/the playoffs.
***** pulled out all his jewelry to stunt on a 22yo when Ant could really embarrass him if he really wants to :lol: :smh:
i use to listen to his pod when it first started out, but it got so repetitive and they basically talked about the same topics every day. still talking about their HS ball career? :lol:

So are we calling every grown person that dates another young but also grown person a predator these days? I wasn't 22 that long ago, yes you are young but **** some people start families at that age. Ant chose that girl. Give the bro some accountability. Hes not a child. Just a young man

i use to listen to his pod when it first started out, but it got so repetitive and they basically talked about the same topics every day.
I still do, quite entertaining and pretty much accurate/well done but
still talking about their HS ball career? :lol:
Yeah this is cringe as hell. Last week he compared the Conference Finals to one of his 10th grade game or whatever :rofl:

These older chicks be turning these young boys out :lol: got Antman toes all curled up in them Adidas (all day I dream about sex)
White women smash middle school aged black boys and folks don't take it seriously. People ain't entertaining the thought of female predators man. That's just how it is. Especially when it comes to a black male athlete being placed in a victim's role. Nah.

White folks got a better chance of getting their claims of reverse racism taken seriously before this every happening.​

So are we calling every grown person that dates another young but also grown person a predator these days? I wasn't 22 that long ago, yes you are young but **** some people start families at that age. Ant chose that girl. Give the bro some accountability. Hes not a child. Just a young man
1717430896533.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom