The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

2nd half props are easy money. just look for competitive games and pick the key players who at at or below half their usual output and let the law of averages do its thing. Clipper game aint even over and they all crushed the lines

dnn.png

sss.png

erte.png

Yeah Myles Turner gotta stay put.

And John Wall :stoneface: . What the **** is he out there for he ain't dishing the rock and pushing the break? :smh:

Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 5.30.15 PM.png
I don’t think Wall is healthy. The team hasn’t said anything, but he’s been noticeably less aggressive going to the basket on this trip than he has been most of season.

His foot buckled on him toward the end of the last game at Crypto before the trip, causing him to leave the game. Hasn’t been the same since.

So we like Zion, KD, Embiid, ja, SGA points over ? I feel like Julius Randle about to act a fool against the rockets.

1672526848653.gif

FlVyuRFagAAs_PG

Yo whats the @ of that rural oregon Lakers fan
Hi rck friend long time no see. Idk who you are referring to, but I do remember seeing some doofus in here a couple weeks ago asking why Sacramento has a team and if fans even go to the games, like they werent selling out games during 16 years of 20 to 30 win seasons :lol:

So we like Zion, KD, Embiid, ja, SGA points over ? I feel like Julius Randle about to act a fool against the rockets.

1672526848653.gif
SGA is favored to go UNDER.
i like Randle, Kyrie and LaMelo P+R+A overs. Vucevic P+R over. Bam free throws over.
edit: Pj Warshington over P+R+A too

Back
Top Bottom