The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Honestly half watching the game only to look up and see another Jokic triple dub :lol:

Having him in fantasy basketball is cheating :pimp:

Pels now lost 14 of their last 17

Sad, man. But in their defense two of those losses it was Zion/no BI and two were BI/no Zion and the other 10 they both missed |l

Currently the 10-seed but that puts them only 2GB back from the 4-seed so they just need moar health. They were rolling even when it was just Zion tbh but both of them out was too much.

Bones is exactly the kind of guy & contract you hold on to. I don’t understand
Pels now lost 14 of their last 17
9 Ls in a row. Still just 1 game out of having homecourt in the 1st :lol: Wild year for that conference.

Also with all the Zion talk it’s easy to gloss over BI also being prone to missing chunks of games every year. Just got back from a two month layoff, still finding his touch.

Hopefully those two can stay healthy long enough for multiple playoff runs.

Replaying the game last nite from The Mecca and it was a real struggle for the Knicks to score [besides JB].

And they had a lot of uncharacteristic turnovers that came at the worst moments. Felt like they beat themselves really.

Lakers aren’t very imposing. Even if they can sneak into the play-in tourney that roster ain’t going much further than that.

NY was down to 3 starters - after RJ got benched in the 2nd half - had Dubious returning back to his old bad habits - & still PatBev & co. needed overtime to get it done.

Anyhoo, The ‘Land didn’t do their job either :smh::smh:Thursday kinda feeling like a must win now.

Bones is exactly the kind of guy & contract you hold on to. I don’t understand

9 Ls in a row. Still just 1 game out of having homecourt in the 1st :lol: Wild year for that conference.

Also with all the Zion talk it’s easy to gloss over BI also being prone to missing chunks of games every year. Just got back from a two month layoff, still finding his touch.

Hopefully those two can stay healthy long enough for multiple playoff runs.
They getting tied for money and malone been bumping heads with him from the jump

Ingram started the season off pretty well too smh

Yeah it's bad here. My dog didn't even want to go outside this morning. :lol:
If you don't have to leave the house, stay inside.

Jesus man

I was tellin you I live a few min from Mavs arena- the freeway looked ok but nah man I got on there and I felt like I was gonna spin out at any moment

Luckily not many cars were out so no danger of being hit but for a few min I was legitimately nervous lol. The sky opened up and dropped bombs. I almost just pulled over into a parking lot lol

Jesus man

I was tellin you I live a few min from Mavs arena- the freeway looked ok but nah man I got on there and I felt like I was gonna spin out at any moment

Luckily not many cars were out so no danger of being hit but for a few min I was legitimately nervous lol. The sky opened up and dropped bombs. I almost just pulled over into a parking lot lol

Worst feeling ever bro. In 2021 when we lost power for a couple days, I had to drive from Downtown to Wylie. Never again. I was legit doing like 10 MPH nervous as hell. Glad you made it back safe.

Yeah it's bad here. My dog didn't even want to go outside this morning. :lol:
If you don't have to leave the house, stay inside.

:stoneface: :smh:

nope.gif

Back
Top Bottom