The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Don't think that's a fit with Claxton, Simmons ( :lol:) in tow.
The market will force Simmons to take a massive paycut on his next contract & for any team with title aspirations he’ll have to be in a reserve role.

He shouldn’t factor into anything.

Brooklyn should ask about Siakam first but the Hawks hate & most importantly don’t value John Collins so that should be an easy deal to make.

7925E75B-E32A-445E-B80A-808E4C90E7E7.jpeg

X

Surfboard

Might just be me tho. My eyes aren’t as sharp as they used to be.

Why are people comparing Bron & Luka when it comes to Kyrie. Bron by the time he got with Kyrie was a multiple time champion & already dealt with the trouble of adjusting to another ball dominant player.

Luka was given the Harden initiative from the second he got in the league & hasn't had to defer to anyone even slightly the caliber of Kyrie. Not to mention Bron was heavily into driving to the basket instead of dribbling the clock & taking contested 30 footers.

the CP3/Harden comp doesn't work either because CP3 has never been the same type of aggressive scorer as Kyrie... all this is gonna lead to is a second round exit & all the blame passed on to Kyrie hen the inevitable happens

Them non embiids mins are disgusting tonight

He bout come back in and switch whole game around

I really don't like the Sixers. Idk if it's the players or Doc, but yeah.
This team ain't close to being it.

glen rivers needs to get over his obsession with trying to run all bench lineups and just stagger the minutes better.

LeBron being a dork on social media is always funny

Also Knicks out there hooping kind of

If Julius randle’s name was Jovan Randonovic would he be viewed as a superstar?

No. He will be viewed the same. Gotta remember the fans ran KP out of NY as well.

That Mavs trade really is something else. Wonder why the Nets didn’t push for C. Woods as well in the deal. In the end it doesn’t matter until Simmons plays Center

Back
Top Bottom