The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Capture.PNG

lakers have zero trade assets. nobody wants russ and his bad contract. making a move for kyrie was going to be difficult. those future picks offered were so far out away
We all believed it and all of us said that we ONLY get Kyrie if he sabatoged his way to lakers (for example, I won’t resign with anyone but lakers). When that wasn’t going to happen I knew lakers had no shot.

Honestly think the main reason Kyrie didn’t get sent to LA is because that’s where he wanted to be. And I get why Tsai didn’t want to give him exactly what he wanted.
It’s pretty well known at this point that no one is going to help us in a trade. Not sure if it’s a Laker thing, a Bron thing or both.

The “maybe it’s me” tweet makes more sense now. He knows lakers offered both firsts and knew he didn’t get kyrie bc tsai didn’t wanna help lakers

Screenshot_20230205-211738.png

I completely agree... Cats really cheering on Tsai in this situation all because they got a weird personal vendetta against Kyrie... Tsai is a terrible owner.
So a player can completely f up an organization’s plans/team by demanding a trade and then says I only wanna go here and the organization is supposed to say ok here’s your first class flight to ____ ? :lol:

So a player can completely f up an organization’s plans/team by demanding a trade and then says I only wanna go here and the organization is supposed to say ok here’s your first class flight to ____ ? :lol:
If a player is able to "f up an organization" wouldn't that fall on the owner for having terrible discernment? And again Harden, Kyrie, and KD requested a trade that's 3 hall of fame players dog.... The way you're talking you'd think the nets were some world class organization. Tsai's tenure as owner has been terrible. Man literally just fxcked over his team to spite a player who is going to his preferred destination anyway and your response is bu bu but Kyrie made him mad lol

Back
Top Bottom