The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

How does the West get so screwed always.

Gain Durant and Irving. Lose Westbrook.

3 more moves making the West stronger

I would love to see Jimmy’s reaction to Russ doing something dumb in a high leverage playoff game :lol:

At the same time, Spo probably wouldn’t even put him out there in such situations to begin with.
Haslem's reaction >>>>>>

maxresdefault.jpg

I can't imagine any team gives him a substantial amount of money, but it might be best for Brick to just stay home and preserve his Bird Rights for the summer.

Since it looks like Russ is heading elsewhere, wonder if the Clippers consider bringing PatBev back. (I’m hoping no).

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
I really don't think that after Robert Sarver, the NBA owners would approve the guy that paid Deshaun Watson buying a team. But crazier things have happened.

This Cam Thomas thing has opened my mind to how many people think the phrase "No Homo" isn't anti-gay.
I’m glad you said this because if I’m being honest I let myself become desensitized to that saying. Chalked it up to being too juvenile to be taken seriously, but that’s the wrong way to look at it.

So what happens with the buyout situation exactly?

I know Russ making 47m this year but what are the Jazz taking on in regards to salary?

Back
Top Bottom