The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

I knew this is where this was heading :lol:

Soccer coaches go all out with the menswear and 90% look sharp as hell so the thought of you watching them on the touchline during a match then later watching NBA coaches on the sideline in their gym teacher/personal trainer get ups in disgust is killing me :rofl: :rofl:

pure disgust.

we have to back to this;

lenny-wilkens.jpg

:pimp:

What about sneakers and suits all the tv studio guys are doing now?
acceptable. sneakers and suits have genera become more culturally acceptable.

I feel it address the issue of comfort that I mentioned earlier but as a look?
1680714433348.gif

That’s just me personally but I don’t wear sneakers outside of the gym anyway so my opinion may not be valid on the matter.

I feel like it’s a hit or miss look on most people. Some look clean but others not so much in large part because of the incongruity between the silhouette of the sneaker and their tailoring.

I feel it address the issue of comfort that I mentioned earlier but as a look?
1680714433348.gif

That’s just me personally but I don’t wear sneakers outside of the gym anyway so my opinion may not be valid on the matter.

I feel like it’s a hit or miss look on most people. Some look clean but others not so much in large part because of the incongruity between the silhouette of the sneaker and their tailoring.

I think skinny pants + too big coat + sneakers look bad especially if you got big feet.

Fpm8omlaEAAySht

looks super goofy.

Nah. When I worked in the office or hospital, no one monitors anything. People took 1.5 hour lunches, walked around all day, went to the gym mid shift. You could get away with a lot.
Ahh gotcha, didn't realize they monitored because you were remote. That's weird.

Back
Top Bottom