The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Forgot all about Backpage Greg

B6985BB7-9532-43C9-AE98-1619866ABE54.gif

:lol:

Based on the t-shirts they gave away at the home opener and some bus ads I just saw, it appears the Clippers slogan for this season is “Give No Quarter”. That must have come from Uncle Steve himself because I don’t see how else that gets green-lit in 2022.

If I wasn’t a 46 year old Led Zeppelin fan, I’d have no idea what that meant.

That’s a 2022 apology. Its gonna be enough
IDK. Sensitivity about anti-semitism is very high right now due Kanye and it being around the one year anniversary of the Tree-of-Life synagouge shooting.

Last week a group of dudes hung swastika banners and other anti-Jewish messages off a 405 Freeway overpass in LA. The next day the managing partner for our firm sent out a firm-wide e-mail about supporting Jewish people.

In this climate, I'm not sure an I'm-too-enlightened-for-your-labels, non-apology is going to do it for Kyrie.

Black man can't have his own religious views in America apparently. Any form of black unity in this country is considered some form of "extremist" group. They only want you to unify in the way that THEY see fit.
Just kind of catching up, don’t see the actual fire but just some smoke, I could be wrong. I thought he came out and said something, and unless I’m wrong then I’ll take it. But in just my extremely limited research, I thought what he “did” was going to be much bigger, I will continue to read up on what’s out there…

Back
Top Bottom