The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Cp3 done for the series? I had a basketball related groin injury back in the day, I aint no athlete and that still put me out for the whole summer. I could run forward and backpeddle fine, side to side movement though? PAIN. :smh:

I don’t think that’s true. Personality is welcomed, but it has to be backed up with production/results. Rodman, for example, was loved when he was winning rings with the Bulls.

What people don’t want is empty talk and false bravado, which is what Brooks act got exposed to be in the playoffs this season.

Empty talk? Empty talk is what all players give you in every press conference. 99.9 percent of time.

Empty, boring, corporate talk/interviews.

In the NBA it’s we “we love you….until we get to know you”. It’s always been like this and it’ll continue - that’s why the players don’t talk, they’re advised not to.

I love to see players beefing and turning it up. Because let’s be honest, some of these players can’t stand one another but they’re too scared to say it publicly.

Cp3 done for the series? I had a basketball related groin injury back in the day, I aint no athlete and that still put me out for the whole summer. I could run forward and backpeddle fine, side to side movement though? PAIN. :smh:
depends on the MRI - i think they're doing one right?

if it's not a strain he is most likely day to day. if it's a grade 1 strain i think he misses at least a week given his history and age. grade 2 and yeah he's cooked for sure even if they advance

Brooks will be fine. There are plenty of teams who could use him. As long as he smartens up and humbles himself, he has the talent to be productive in today's game.

Cavs, Lakers, Miami, and Minny could use his services where he could slide into a starting role if not a sixth man. He may need to take less this year and have a prove-it year and make real money next year.

Jeremy Sochan needs to lean all the way in on what looks like a Rodman World Peace archetype.

From afar at least.

Was there on draft night praying for him and a miraculous landing in the world’s most famous.

Under any circumstances

Oh No you didn't USE LOL MOnkEY GID.gif

got damn thats rough

I'm trying think of an angle were his team leaking that Memphis don't want him back under any circumstances works out well for him and his future market and I'm drawing blank :lol:
But it actually is bad for Memphis too. They should be trying to S&T him and get something back if they can. L for all parties involved

As much as people loving piling onto Brooks, the phrasing of that tweet is messed up. It’s not like Josh Primo where he did something completely inexcusable, he just talked trash and didn’t play well.

Cavs and kings should not have any interest in brooks. He can’t shoot. They already play 2 non floor spacers in Cleveland. No

Kangz got a good thing going. They already got killed by a wing that couldn’t make shots. No need to add one with irrational confidence.

Dillon the Villain in that highlighter yellow & purple LAL is the strike baby from the screenwriters that came in from Hollywood.

Brooks gonna go to Phoenix for a discount to ring chase on a revenge tour and get everyone revved up a whole different way.

Sad part is the Mavs really do make the most sense for that cornball from a basketball fit/need perspective. :lol: :smh:

My girl went to college in the bay so most of her friends are warriors fans. A couple LA people in there and a big steph hater. Our group chat might actually be worse than this thread. Tonight’s gonna be fun.

But it actually is bad for Memphis too. They should be trying to S&T him and get something back if they can. L for all parties involved

This is partly why it makes some sense Dillon's side leaked this.

Grizz FO typically are not this reckless and are tight lip. Most of their leaks come directly from Woj or sometimes Macmahon. Even reading the article and seeing how it was mentioned the Grizz offered an extension multiple times, but it was turned down.

Grizz barely have any top notch assets to move in a deal, so I'm sure this put a damper on any S&T scenario involving DB.

Back
Top Bottom