The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

This is partly why it makes some sense Dillon's side leaked this.

Grizz FO typically are not this reckless and are tight lip. Most of their leaks come directly from Woj or sometimes Macmahon. Even reading the article and seeing how it was mentioned the Grizz offered an extension multiple times, but it was turned down.

Grizz barely have any top notch assets to move in a deal, so I'm sure this put a damper on any S&T scenario involving DB.
I missed the multiple extensions were offered the first time I read it :lol:. He definitely leaked it

Powell for Brooks? You must be on dogfood. You can have Marcus Morris though 👀👀

:rofl:

The most ideal guy would be Tyus -- I know Clippers need a PG.

Grizz going to find a way to upgrade the G/F spot through S&T using Tyus and multiple picks. Use the MLE on some sort of bench production and probably make Luke/Bane the 'backup PG's'. Unless they're traded, LaRavia, Santi, Roddy, Lofton Jr. are going to counted on in some form next year. Ziaire is even possible.

Will not be shocked to see this team still develop internally and bring in 1-2 guys that will not get in the way of Ja/Bane/Jaren/Adams.

Image.gif

This gif is perfect! :lol: :pimp:

Last I read Jim’s ankle was lumped up with a baseball sized swell.

Now his status remains up in the air?

Should he play, if NY don’t hunt him down from opening tip they deserve to lose.

The suns letting denvers questionable PnR defense off the hook :smh:

Even when Booker was iso scoring- Denver was actually contesting a lot of those jumpers as good as you could.. makes it easier lol

Could see Toronto being interested but hes about to be a FA so they wouldn't need to give up OG
From the accounts I've heard it was the Raptors not being interested in getting back just Brooks and a pick so I don't think there's much interest in Brooks on their end. It's moreso if Memphis is now willing to offer something closer to what Masai was asking for in return for OG.

Back
Top Bottom