The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Capture.PNG

Happens with other players.

But we got guys in here saying Ishiba should be fined because ball fell in his lap and his first reaction was to check on his player that went down, instead of giving it to Jokic.

for sure but i mean these 3 guys were a combined 8-11 tonight .

and the nuggets do not have one of the deepest benches. they have probably a bottom 3-5 bench in the entire league; it's definitely the worst numbers wise. the splits between the starters and the bench are night and day and should've been why Joker deserved MVP again. you might think green is bad but it definitely gets worse. i don't get why people want reggie to play. extremely washed this year.

MPJ gotta be better. 6'10 shooter and can't do nothing else. wild
Malone doesn’t play the bench and never has. When they got minutes this year they performed in the regular season. Malone plays favorites like he always has with the bench. Bones could’ve helped in this series but he got in Malone’s dog house for actually wanting to play. Braun was sitting at the end of the bench until late in the season and Reggie is washed but it is hard when you get 4 minutes here or there and a bunch of DNPs at the end of the season. Jeff Green is awful but he constantly gets minutes.

as I said, I dont think fans should be that close or like hockey there should be a divide.. but this is why you have the ground rule double rule in baseball, you don’t want to encourage live play continuing into the fan section(s) more than it needs to
Nah, man. Sitting that close is a wonderful experience. You really feel the game. You just not have to be an idiot :lol: This whole situation and conversation reminds me of this classic clip

Back
Top Bottom