The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

You have to suspend him to hold up a rule of law I feel like. Player Fan stuff is always dealt with harshly. They already messed up by letting Ishiba stay. Can't compound it further.

Then let him serve the suspension at another time. The Suns shouldn’t get a huge advantage in a game in this series by Joker sitting because their owner doesn’t know to just throw the ball back in play when it comes to him. Or just fine Joker a big amount like $250K.

Then let him serve the suspension at another time. The Suns shouldn’t get a huge advantage in a game in this series by Joker sitting because their owner doesn’t know to just throw the ball back in play when it comes to him. Or just fine Joker a big amount like $250K.
Suspending him a different time undermines the rules. Fine would be acceptable to me but I'm expecting worse.

Uhm, what? Were people really comparing him to Carmelo and TMac?

Lol not really. 😂

I was listening to the greatest of all talk podcast and they had a listener write after game 2 who basically wrote that Carmelo/TMac. Thought it was a pretty funny take

1683574310855.png

Judging by the end of that game last night, the Suns have a better shot to win with Jokic on the floor. I doubt they want him suspended.

Next time Jokic gotta give the Stone Cold Stunner and have the owner convulsing on the ground like vince mcmahon.

Back
Top Bottom