The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

pmatic pmatic Corgi when AD got concussed...

7C6ED35F-469D-4370-80C2-E7BABCC8A0C3.gif

Yeah there's some IG pics of them flying out for game 1 last week.

bus makes sense for Sacramento only about an hour and a half drive, but pro athletes not about to be on a bus or train for 6+ hours lol. I think the Dodgers take Amtrak to SD and IIRC the NY teams do that for Philly games as well.

Hell yea man. That's like an 8 hour drive :lol:
My bad been a minute since I drove through Cali
dead (1).png

Wiggins is the warriors second best player right now,if you would have told me that a couple years ago I would have called you crazy

If AD does play Game 6, I really hope he looks fine and doesn’t get hit again. Kinda like the Tua situation, the optics would look really bad.

Also, even if AD does in fact have a concussion, entering the protocol is 7 days. They would have to be DAMN sure so they likely wouldn’t announce it immediately unless he could barely move or see. That **** would be triple checked

Also, even if AD does in fact have a concussion, entering the protocol is 7 days. They would have to be DAMN sure so they likely wouldn’t announce it immediately unless he could barely move or see. That **** would be triple checked
If he concussed and he plays....it'll be evident immediately. Even in dark *** staples. Soon as those light hit his pupils man's Gon feel like he in the zero gravity spinarama

Lakers ready to sacrifice AD's long term health and trot him out for g6. So who is really being reckless here?

And if there is no concussion, then what's with the fuss?

Hopefully he just got stunned and is fine. Schroeder pulled Draymond's leg iirc so let's not pretend only certain guys make dirty plays

Let’s get this replay going! No stress, just good vibes.
Steal one in South Beach & anything happens then.

RJ handled Jimmy pretty well w/ QG. First game under 20 all postszn.

Conversely, Jimmy & co had no answers for him when he was all allowed to shoot.
RJ 40 piece coming.

Back
Top Bottom