The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Real #ScaryHours tonight it seems...

church-lady-looking-around.gif

That boy cut a whole fake tough guy promo then vanished :emoji_joy: :emoji_joy:

That fact that Klay can even play at this level after all the surgeries is amazing and should be celebrated. He isn’t the player he once was though he can go off occasionally.

DISC 1. I'm not done with @addict4sneakers yet. I need all 10 screenshots just for him.

First off I want to thank God, Lebron Raymone James, Gloria James, Savannah and Meth for without them none of this would have been possible. I have been able to witness the GOAT take the court in the NBA and shared in his accomplishments with my fellow Brothers in Bron on NT and for that I will be forever grateful.

We’re here because I WASHED KING, have been joked, ridiculed and imprisoned because I did not bend the knee to their Fraudulent favorites the GSW. I was called a NBA fan and NT poster who can not be taken seriously due to my takes. They laughed at my allegiance to KLUTCH and even discredited my basketball knowledge. To prove my takes being correct and to fight these allegations I created a folder on my desktop to store screenshots of other users I could use at later dates during arguments. Inspired by JD617 and Rusty post 2020 election.There was no animosity behind it, no later plans for the innocent new folder on my desktop.Little did I know what it would become.

Golden State proceeds to go on another run fueled by injuries to their opposition and terrible play by the Celtics in the Finals I am banned for a month due to a wager I made with the leaders of the anti-Washed Brigade addict4sneakers and antidope. (Bigger sections on these two soon to come). After the championship parade I am not allowed to discuss any basketball on NT for a whole month. They celebrate my loss, and dance on my grave. Other members even jump in to take their jabs as well. They kick me while I’m down like the front running ***** they are. But it’s nothing I can do. They post memes and jokes about the folder being useless. You would think it would stop after the parade and I’m banned? Nope they @ me even though I can’t respond. Spitting in my face.

During that month I thought about how Bron must’ve felt after 2011, and what he would have me do. I look at that folder icon on my desktop and I notice another notification from addict4sneakers @ me 3 times in a celebratory post with that waffle colored fraud. And something inside me snapped. At that moment I decided not only was I going to return to the NBA thread after my ban, I was going to double down. I was going to turn this folder into the biggest collection of anti-Lebron, ALA, pro-Steph propaganda NT has ever seen. And when GS flames out. I’m going to collect what’s rightfully mine.

Revenge.

This is what this is. Everyone gets their turn on the Summer Jam screen. Saving the best for last.

EXHIBIT A.) Pitiful Knicks fan Coupe’ It.

Coupe It holds the title of being the first poster on the chopping block. He would’ve been further down but being a Knicks fan and living in that terrible city I figured that was partial punishment. Nevertheless, let's cover his takes. Coupe It masquerades as an objective, honest basketball fan who appreciates the game of basketball. Due to this persona he can not resist opposing me and the truth I preach by pushing false narratives that have festered in the NBA thread. He’s an easily influenced poster, a pawn if you will. But to get the kings you have to take out the foot soldiers first.

CRIMES: KLUTCH Defamation 2nd degree.

First the disrespect. He was already on my radar but this take got him a place in “The Folder”.

1683954749403.png

Perpetrator B.) Freeze

Once a proud Laker Fan, Freeze gave up the purple and gold to cross over to the bay and become an irrational GSW fan and Steph apologist. Freeze has a special place on this list as one of the most lowdown GS fanboys because not only did he hop on the bandwagon he actively rooted against and prayed on the downfall of his once beloved Lakers.A true snake if I have ever seen one. Freeze has taken Wardell agenda pushing to a whole different level that is absurd, dangerous and criminal to the very essence of what holds this thread together. A career criminal like him could have a whole manifesto of evidence just about him but we’re keeping it to his recent crimes. Plus he goes to hoop after GS losses anyways and will see this on Freeze Time regardless. If we’re being honest Freeze never got over 2016. It put a hole in his GS and Steph love that will never be filled, deep down he knows those other rings don’t hold any real weight that’s why he lashes out at Bron and the Lakers the way he does. Look at Receipt 1 from 2016, He never let that go.

He hates Bron the same way I hate my ex-girlfriend, I know what a broken heart looks like Freeze. Acceptance is the first step. This current GS flame out should show you the light that it's ok, Bron is better than Steph. Always has been and always will be. Boosting Steph to unrealistic levels won’t make it true and it won’t take away that pain you feel about 2016. You said you weren’t afraid of the Lakers in March….well it looks like you should’ve been.

You will get through this. I believe in you.

CRIMES: 2 counts of Felony GS Agenda pushing, KLUTCH Defamation 1st degree (Bubble disrespect), Treason.

1683954749482.png

EXHIBIT C.) Varnell Hill

CRIMES: 3 counts of Felony GS Agenda pushing, KLUTCH Defamation 1st degree,Treason, Asterisk Assault .

Easily one of the most out of pocket members of ALA and GS fanboys bar none. Dude has been walking around like he’s Pac, replying with posts with more asterisks than actual words. I could fill up his section with just takes from this past series but he has some older gems that need to be talked about. Dude is the Brandon Marshall of the NBA Thread just loud and wrong. But let's not just just talk about him being wrong, let's look at it instead.

This one from October 22 is easily my favorite. Especially after watching the LAKERS eliminate his bum *** Warriors the arrogance in this post is what really makes it repulsive. Sorry y’all had to see that. Then he follows that up with questioning if the Lakers will make it out the play-in? His own beloved Warriors are floundering and he’s worrying about the Lakers. Talking about the play-in, that was cute I guess how does losing to a play-in team feel? (Also take note of who likes it, they can’t help themselves if they tried)

I know this section is about Varnell Hill but to make his next screenshot make sense I have to add context and bring out his big Homie Wavycrocket (ALA General) who set him up for this next post.

1683954749533.png

Just disgustingly wrong. Shirt off in the fall while GS getting packed up.

Perpetrators D.) The BiStephuals (Dman, Friscostylz, Moe, Dman)

This section is dedicated to Steph Curry’s loyal followers. They don’t do much but repeat other pro Wardell Propaganda they get from Addict, and Wavy. Basically this. Wavy is Scar.

All 3 of those rings y’all proudly boast over Bron are now clearly void and fake. Don’t yall ever fix your mouths to mention those chips again. Then y’all have had the nerve to dismiss KD like he wasn’t the sole reason y’all won those rings. I never want to hear about those fraudulent chips again. Steph ain top 10, never was. Time for your organization to go cry in the parking lot to KD again. Here is some screenshots of their best takes.GSWK, Golden Gate bridge is trash, That Corgi can kick rocks, No one likes those Trolley Cars, the 49ers suck.

1683954749612.png

4-6

As a Warriors fan i’m extremely disappointed. Congrats to the Lakers. They did their best. We did our worst.

Steve Kerr played like a cot dayum coward and played Poole, Klay and Chenzo and unbelievably unnecessary amount this series. None of those guys should be playing more than spot minutes.

Tighten those rotations, play Gp2, play Moody, play Kuminga, play Looney more and it should have been an easy series. I never have felt like we had an easier series than this one. Anytime we ran we got such easy shots but juz never kept the right mix of guys in there. Wiggins getting hurt and Looney being sick to start the series was unfortunate.

All that said, I think Lakers did the work and no matter the changes seemed like they were going to pull off this miracle.

Final thought: losing because we chose to ride or die with Poole really a level of recklessness i don’t get from a guy against guns.

That fact that Klay can even play at this level after all the surgeries is amazing and should be celebrated. He isn’t the player he once was though he can go off occasionally.
is he willing to accept a lesser role and paycut?
lacob said in the past he wants curry and klay to retire as warriors

Damn. Shams and Slater reporting Kuminga's future with the Warriors is in question.
That would be a mistake.

But this is also how champs fall. Wiseman off the team.

Poole, Kuminga, absolutely nothing. Moody only worth a handful of minutes. They all still have time on their side. Kuminga in particular has immense physical gifts. Gotta ride that out a little longer.

The draft will be even more important now after CJ McCollum betrayed his brethren :lol:

That would be a mistake.

Poole, Kuminga, absolutely nothing. Moody only worth a handful of minutes. They all still have time on their side. Kuminga in particular has immense physical gifts. Gotta ride that out a little longer.

The draft will be even more important now after CJ McCollum betrayed his brethren :lol:

Really interested in seeing how the Warriors and to a lesser extent teams like the Clippers, Suns and Bucks retool the roster with this restrictions brought on by the new CBA.

DISC 1. I'm not done with @addict4sneakers yet. I need all 10 screenshots just for him.

First off I want to thank God, Lebron Raymone James, Gloria James, Savannah and Meth for without them none of this would have been possible. I have been able to witness the GOAT take the court in the NBA and shared in his accomplishments with my fellow Brothers in Bron on NT and for that I will be forever grateful.

We’re here because I WASHED KING, have been joked, ridiculed and imprisoned because I did not bend the knee to their Fraudulent favorites the GSW. I was called a NBA fan and NT poster who can not be taken seriously due to my takes. They laughed at my allegiance to KLUTCH and even discredited my basketball knowledge. To prove my takes being correct and to fight these allegations I created a folder on my desktop to store screenshots of other users I could use at later dates during arguments. Inspired by JD617 and Rusty post 2020 election.There was no animosity behind it, no later plans for the innocent new folder on my desktop.Little did I know what it would become.

Golden State proceeds to go on another run fueled by injuries to their opposition and terrible play by the Celtics in the Finals I am banned for a month due to a wager I made with the leaders of the anti-Washed Brigade addict4sneakers and antidope. (Bigger sections on these two soon to come). After the championship parade I am not allowed to discuss any basketball on NT for a whole month. They celebrate my loss, and dance on my grave. Other members even jump in to take their jabs as well. They kick me while I’m down like the front running ***** they are. But it’s nothing I can do. They post memes and jokes about the folder being useless. You would think it would stop after the parade and I’m banned? Nope they @ me even though I can’t respond. Spitting in my face.

During that month I thought about how Bron must’ve felt after 2011, and what he would have me do. I look at that folder icon on my desktop and I notice another notification from addict4sneakers @ me 3 times in a celebratory post with that waffle colored fraud. And something inside me snapped. At that moment I decided not only was I going to return to the NBA thread after my ban, I was going to double down. I was going to turn this folder into the biggest collection of anti-Lebron, ALA, pro-Steph propaganda NT has ever seen. And when GS flames out. I’m going to collect what’s rightfully mine.

Revenge.

This is what this is. Everyone gets their turn on the Summer Jam screen. Saving the best for last.

EXHIBIT A.) Pitiful Knicks fan Coupe’ It.

Coupe It holds the title of being the first poster on the chopping block. He would’ve been further down but being a Knicks fan and living in that terrible city I figured that was partial punishment. Nevertheless, let's cover his takes. Coupe It masquerades as an objective, honest basketball fan who appreciates the game of basketball. Due to this persona he can not resist opposing me and the truth I preach by pushing false narratives that have festered in the NBA thread. He’s an easily influenced poster, a pawn if you will. But to get the kings you have to take out the foot soldiers first.

CRIMES: KLUTCH Defamation 2nd degree.

First the disrespect. He was already on my radar but this take got him a place in “The Folder”.

1683954749403.png

Perpetrator B.) Freeze

Once a proud Laker Fan, Freeze gave up the purple and gold to cross over to the bay and become an irrational GSW fan and Steph apologist. Freeze has a special place on this list as one of the most lowdown GS fanboys because not only did he hop on the bandwagon he actively rooted against and prayed on the downfall of his once beloved Lakers.A true snake if I have ever seen one. Freeze has taken Wardell agenda pushing to a whole different level that is absurd, dangerous and criminal to the very essence of what holds this thread together. A career criminal like him could have a whole manifesto of evidence just about him but we’re keeping it to his recent crimes. Plus he goes to hoop after GS losses anyways and will see this on Freeze Time regardless. If we’re being honest Freeze never got over 2016. It put a hole in his GS and Steph love that will never be filled, deep down he knows those other rings don’t hold any real weight that’s why he lashes out at Bron and the Lakers the way he does. Look at Receipt 1 from 2016, He never let that go.

He hates Bron the same way I hate my ex-girlfriend, I know what a broken heart looks like Freeze. Acceptance is the first step. This current GS flame out should show you the light that it's ok, Bron is better than Steph. Always has been and always will be. Boosting Steph to unrealistic levels won’t make it true and it won’t take away that pain you feel about 2016. You said you weren’t afraid of the Lakers in March….well it looks like you should’ve been.

You will get through this. I believe in you.

CRIMES: 2 counts of Felony GS Agenda pushing, KLUTCH Defamation 1st degree (Bubble disrespect), Treason.

1683954749482.png

EXHIBIT C.) Varnell Hill

CRIMES: 3 counts of Felony GS Agenda pushing, KLUTCH Defamation 1st degree,Treason, Asterisk Assault .

Easily one of the most out of pocket members of ALA and GS fanboys bar none. Dude has been walking around like he’s Pac, replying with posts with more asterisks than actual words. I could fill up his section with just takes from this past series but he has some older gems that need to be talked about. Dude is the Brandon Marshall of the NBA Thread just loud and wrong. But let's not just just talk about him being wrong, let's look at it instead.

This one from October 22 is easily my favorite. Especially after watching the LAKERS eliminate his bum *** Warriors the arrogance in this post is what really makes it repulsive. Sorry y’all had to see that. Then he follows that up with questioning if the Lakers will make it out the play-in? His own beloved Warriors are floundering and he’s worrying about the Lakers. Talking about the play-in, that was cute I guess how does losing to a play-in team feel? (Also take note of who likes it, they can’t help themselves if they tried)

I know this section is about Varnell Hill but to make his next screenshot make sense I have to add context and bring out his big Homie Wavycrocket (ALA General) who set him up for this next post.

1683954749533.png

Just disgustingly wrong. Shirt off in the fall while GS getting packed up.

Perpetrators D.) The BiStephuals (Dman, Friscostylz, Moe, Dman)

This section is dedicated to Steph Curry’s loyal followers. They don’t do much but repeat other pro Wardell Propaganda they get from Addict, and Wavy. Basically this. Wavy is Scar.

All 3 of those rings y’all proudly boast over Bron are now clearly void and fake. Don’t yall ever fix your mouths to mention those chips again. Then y’all have had the nerve to dismiss KD like he wasn’t the sole reason y’all won those rings. I never want to hear about those fraudulent chips again. Steph ain top 10, never was. Time for your organization to go cry in the parking lot to KD again. Here is some screenshots of their best takes.GSWK, Golden Gate bridge is trash, That Corgi can kick rocks, No one likes those Trolley Cars, the 49ers suck.

1683954749612.png
dwaynewade-smh.gif

Mans outchea putting cases on ****** like he is Fani Willis

Warriors' Nation right now...
attachment-Young-Thug-Trial.jpg

That would be a mistake.

I think they can squeeze another ring out with luck. Ideally they keep Poole and Kuminga to do it, but I don't know. Tough decisions this summer.

Back
Top Bottom