The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

They were the 1 seed from December 20th to the end of the season and they have the best player in the league and people were just dismissing the idea that they could come out of the West. :lol:
That is why mike malone is playing the "disrespect" angle. His team has been solid, but the story is not about them on the national media level. He wants to keep his guys hungry and with a chip on their shoulders.

Off topic, but I clicked the tweet to see the replies, and it's nothing but blue checks.

Elon took the most valuable thing in social media and turned it into a joke.
Not only that... My timeline every single day is filled with political commentary I block those people and more appear. Bro really is just forcing agendas and no one cares. He sucks and IDK how people like this guy. I don't even vote and somehow my "For You" tab is filled with this.

Not only that... My timeline every single day is filled with political commentary I block those people and more appear. Bro really is just forcing agendas and no one cares. He sucks and IDK how people like this guy. I don't even vote and somehow my "For You" tab is filled with this.

I regularly get e-mails about **** Jake Paul tweets and I have no idea why. Twitter is big trash. Only keep an account alive for NBA breaking news and stuff from legitimate Clippers sources.

Bruh be watching every league lol

I'm firing up this Dallas Stars game... painful game 1 loss in OT smh

It was the Euro Final man. It’s the chip.

And I hate Spanish teams with a passion. Was hoping for that big fat RM L…

But your guy’s team lost a 6 point lead in the final minute.

Folded under pressure like Harden. Ugly. :smh:

Espn went out of their way to slander jokic and push the MVP talks to embiid. Perk was doing a hit piece daily down the stretch

JJ Reddick was a voice of reason, but had to do some of it on his pod.

And to the remaining Jokic doubters, I quote JJ in saying, respectfully, “what the **** are you watching?”

JJ Reddick was a voice of reason, but had to do some of it on his pod.

And to the remaining Jokic doubters, I quote JJ in saying, respectfully, “what the **** are you watching?”
I don't think a lot of these guys be watching all the gms. If you are on the east coast, Nugs start time is late.
Chuck rather be watching hockey and shaq out there playing dj.
The guys on espn are in the hot take business. No need for breaking down the game

Y’all completely rewriting history with this one :lol:.
The urge to trash the new additions to the Lakers is :lol: the Lakers were dead in the water with Westbrook

For them to have gotten all those pieces was amazing. For them to have beat MEM and GSW, as many issues as those two teams had- beating them is actually pretty impressive. LAL wouldn't have beaten either without those trades

Like someone mentioned- those are role players. The stars are going to dictate most of everything and if LeBron was a bit younger- them role players would have perhaps been good enough to compete with Denver

The urge to trash the new additions to the Lakers is :lol: the Lakers were dead in the water with Westbrook

For them to have gotten all those pieces was amazing. For them to have beat MEM and GSW, as many issues as those two teams had- beating them is actually pretty impressive. LAL wouldn't have beaten either without those trades

Like someone mentioned- those are role players. The stars are going to dictate most of everything and if LeBron was a bit younger- them role players would have perhaps been good enough to compete with Denver
A guy like Rui was literally on the trash heap in DC :lol:. Swung playoff games. Vando obviously was huge for the playoff push and had assignments guarding Steph/Ja. DLo is who he is but he swung playoff games too. I know the Lakers/Bron have some annoying *** fans but people just lying :lol:. Those guys exceeded any reasonable expectations that one could have for them — which is a big part of the reason that they’re even in the WCF.

Back
Top Bottom