The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Espn went out of their way to slander jokic and push the MVP talks to embiid. Perk was doing a hit piece daily down the stretch
In fairness to Embiid, he did pretty solid. Even Giannis had a pretty tough time with the Celtics. Also, with Doc as your coach, your success rate is clearly diminished.

Not only that... My timeline every single day is filled with political commentary I block those people and more appear. Bro really is just forcing agendas and no one cares. He sucks and IDK how people like this guy. I don't even vote and somehow my "For You" tab is filled with this.

I don’t mind the political commentary tweets but I usually get them from the political thread in the General Forum. Elon’s tweets are sooo trash. I am just not a fan of the allowing random civilians blue checks because it makes using the site more time consuming. Like yesterday I saw a regular guy with a blue check tweet that GSW offered Bob Myers a deal to make him highest paid GM. Since he wasn’t official I had to spend additionally time to verify it.

Off topic, but I clicked the tweet to see the replies, and it's nothing but blue checks.

Elon took the most valuable thing in social media and turned it into a joke.

Tbh I used to think “Having a blue check one day (for legitimate reasons) would be cool” like earning it but now that every Tom, **** and Harry can get one AND you have to pay for it, I’m over it. I just have an account to browse topics I’m interested in. I actually made two dummy IG accounts (one with my full name and another with my full name with “real” in front of it). I am not even sure either is still active and even though my name isn’t common, I wanted to make sure I secured the handles before someone else did :lol:

Good bounce back from the stinker the other night

It's being streamed exclusively on Twitter :lol:

Didn't the nba do that with a watch along type stream for the playoffs. They used a different camera angle if I recall. It was hella delayed compared to cable :lol:

347623964_6394710330593052_3898897726029518409_n.jpg
The bottom of his temple is at where his hairline probably used to be. Come on man.

wait, whole *** games streaming on Twitter? wut tha
They got the game on twitter and I've been illegally streaming it the whole time :lol:

This is whole streaming revolution is getting out of hand. Paying for Xfinity + apps every month is not fun but the convenience is unmatched. Now Twitter and YouTube getting into it? :smh: I also heard there were delays in the game streams. I know the degenerate gamblers can’t be happy with that because it screws with in-game betting :lol:

I (illegally) stream games since my Roku been acting up, its fine but theres like a 2 min delay. Thats why I be responding hella late to plays here in this topic. :lol:

I was too young during the 90s to fully comprehend what the significance of having a good team in New York means and how that power dynamic has influenced the medias general hatred for them.

Clyde referenced it in some doc years ago saying when they had the miraculous summer in 1969, NY has been so arrogant. Media hated them. They revel in their failures ever since.

We fitna be unbearable for a while here. Don’t lettuce get just 1 cuz it won’t matter how many your dynasty has that many years ago.

Back
Top Bottom