The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Lebron in the press conference

BronzeAffectionateBooby-mobile.jpg
Dying.

I think LA figured out Joker tonight they will be fine? :rofl:

Is he crying in the press conference? Jordan or Kobe would never.

WASHED KING WASHED KING
WASHED KING WASHED KING
WASHED KING WASHED KING

IMG_7133.gif

Fake MVP Jokic

Jokic MVPs = Nash MVPs

As long as it’s not the fraud Jokic there won’t be any issues.

Still a fraud

What is Jokic doing?

Besides FRAUDING

Jokic doesn't get slandered enough tbh

I just think it's kind of sick to put Jokic in the conversations with Bron, Giannis, KD, Steph.

He hasn't earned a seat at that table. Same applies for Joel.

Jokic is a top 2 player in the league RIGHT NOW?

You're willing to stand on that?

Schtick aside does having a better regular season halfway through make him a better player?

I think SGA is having a better 22-23 season individually than Steph but I haven't said he's a better player yet. I legit can't think of one thing Jokic has done to make me pick him over Giannis, Bron, KD, or Wardell.

Him and Joel tied pick whomever you're feeling better about that day. Better yet if AD healthy I'm taking him over Jokic.

I forgot all about Tatum. Tatum for sure better than Jokic.

Playoffs don't matter in this conversation since they don't matter for Jokic.

Jokic doesn't deserved to be any higher than 6.

I'm sick of this blatant media push for dude. He is not him.

I don't know what makes me more angry Bron not being up here or Jokic Being 1.

Same tier if you're going accolade to accolade.

Jokic doesn't belong in the conversation with Giannis. Their best shot at a chip was in the bubble when he was playing second fiddle to Jamal Murray.

Embiid has been comparable if not better than Jokic in the playoffs in his career. How did you reach this conclusion?

Is it because Embiid catches more heat when Philly loses in the playoffs? If so then I agree he does catch more slander and that is my main problem.

Jokic is 21-27

Embiid 22-22

THEY said I was wrong for comparing Jokic and Westbrooks empty triple doubles

Same COVID cup you use to justify Jokic accomplishing more in the playoffs than Embiid?

Just checking.

You're gunna have to pick a side today, either the bubble is fraudulent or Jokic is. Bubble chip doesn't count for the Lakers but for the Embiid vs Joker playoff comparison advancing in the bubble is a + for Jokic?

All this because y'all don't want to hold Jokic to the same standards as every other "superstar".

Sad indeed.

Jokic MVP conversation ends today.

Jokic winning MVP and being so heavily pushed to win this year has cheapened the award.

I said what I said.

Jokic has been defended by “I get DOMINAYTED” and whatever that front court fiasco Minnesota tried to stitch together all year and now we’re supposed to be impressed 😂.

If y’all don’t stop huffing paint

Nah he's in a RICO.

Case takes longer, once Bron packs up Jokic though??? Boy.

Jokic is bad for the game.

Denver retiring Melo's number 15.

Jokic going to have to pick a new number.
IMG_8281.jpeg

If I'm the Lakers I don't offer anything. I see what the market dictates.

I don't think this will be a DS situation where he goes from 80 mil to nothing...but there is no way he should see a contract north of 15 mil IMO but he might get it just because of the payday folks are getting in the NBA.

There will be one dumb team that pays him close to what he’s asking.

And that’s where the Lakers have to be prepared to walk away.

Back
Top Bottom