The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Jokic to me is what Arvydas Sabonis should’ve been had he not come to the US during his prime.
It's a damn shame. He might of been an even better player because Jokic wasn't even hyped in Europe like Arvydas was. My pops to this day still gives the organization and NBA **** for this...and all of our downfalls included :lol:

Sabonis stood toe to toe with Shaq in 99' and we were minutes away from being in the Finals. That **** still haunts me from childhood :lol:

Did “Dirk Gasol” do this?

Asking @trynafeelmink @Maximus Meridius @king j @BIG LEEMELONE ?

77923E59-A20A-4215-8E21-7622A6D0D932.jpeg

And life is crazy, Dlo brought @essential1 out the grave, only to flame out like dis

Ahahahahaha

🥺🥺😩😩

mr s j king mr s j king ….you know what, nvm :lol:
🧹🧹🧹🧹
LeBron outsmarted the haters this year :smokin

How long before they change the narrative to the Lakers wasn't pose to be here?? Oh 13th seed to wcf right?? They were always bums? They over achieved? Bron old? AD Also Dumb? Hands in Cargo Pants?

Come here, all of y'all.

Bron been swept 3 times in his career.
We were the underdogs in every series

How long before they change the narrative to the Lakers wasn't pose to be here?? Oh 13th seed to wcf right?? They were always bums? They over achieved? Bron old? AD Also Dumb? Hands in Cargo Pants?

Come here, all of y'all.

Bron been swept 3 times in his career.
You had the Lakers beating the Warriors and Making the Western Conference Finals this year?

Interesting that Joker's "pathetic defense" has never seemed to be an issue in the playoffs.

There’s some people who I’m tempted to @ about this, but they’ve been generally support of Jokic during the playoffs, so I’m going to let it go.

Wait til Bron files a petition to move Denver from Denver. 'Elevation not fair, they cheating. Move em to Florida. Let Orlando have 2 teams like we do, we'll beat them then.'

nugs depth is too good. AG dropped 22 tonight after being silent the whole series.

AG tonight, Brown, MVKCP, MAGA Porter Jr was even passing and playing defense too.

All around team effort and dynamic performances from Jokic and Murray.

Back
Top Bottom