The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Vincent practically sat the entire 2nd quarter and Denver only up 5

He’ll have 15 in the second half and be the difference maker for Miami
IMG_0959.jpeg

IMG_0960.jpeg

1686193822685.gif

no point trying to stop Jokic. Just focus all the energy on Jamal Murray.

This series probably over though. Miami might win 1 more.

GG Nugs

Their defense shows up like this every night Heat might have to just get desperate and experimental. Living and dying with their shooters as-is. Herro and Himmy not coming thru that door.

Respect to Malone.

The adjustments vs the zone were solid.

Having Jokic set up on the wing closer to the baseline, opening up cuts from the middle.
Put Braun in the corner and having him drive hard and cut.
They have the ultimate zone buster team as long as they don’t play dumb.

Arguably best passing big ever to play at the nail that can also get his own bucket. Multiple shooters. Couple great cutters.

Yea but how many dunks or stepback threes did he have??

MY Nuggets won to go up 2-1 and you peep MY Women’s Softball Oklahoma Sooners just went up 2-0 in the Bottom of 4 of Game 1 of Women College World Series. It’s a wonderful night. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

They have the ultimate zone buster team as long as they don’t play dumb.

Arguably best passing big ever to play at the nail that can also get his own bucket. Multiple shooters. Couple great cutters.

Excellent take, Arvydas Sabonis was also pretty good baby

I sometimes wonder what MPJ could be if not for the back problems. He’s still great but I wish he wasn’t robbed of some of his athleticism

It would just mask his low IQ/lack of effort like his shooting does.

He plays with a back brace on so I'm sure it's restrictive but that's no excuse for not trying to do the little things. He doesn't even hustle on offense.

32-21-10. Nobody in Finals history has done that. Only two others have done it in the playoffs - Wilt and Kareem.

Kenny Smith on NBATV: "This might bring the center back. Because now, you have to contend with a center. You know, Bam is a Great Power Forward....that's playing center. "

"Now, you want to beat the Denver Nuggets you better have Size and Athleticism and you have to be at least 7 feet to guard a guy like that [Jokic], so.....it's gonna be interesting to see what people do in the future. Cause you know in the West, you gotta deal with the Joker."

20230607_203215.jpg

Get AD more impact bigs to help make things hard and difficult for Jokic, and get him a couple solid athletic wing defenders and a bonafide outside shooting threat a la Glen Rice, Lakers dethrone DEN next year.

It would just mask his low IQ/lack of effort like his shooting does.

He plays with a back brace on so I'm sure it's restrictive but that's no excuse for not trying to do the little things. He doesn't even hustle on offense.
I agree but he did a lot of little things that I liked tonight. He stayed locked in on defense and was playing well but Braun was just way better. I think if he had more freedom of movement hebcoukr finished better at the rim. He also needs to work on his handle

Back
Top Bottom