The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

I'm not really sold on the Zion trade rumors. Everyone is talking about all the money the Pelicans gave him with the $193MM extension but he signed the Anti-Beal contract. He has games played, injury and weight clauses in there. It is very team friendly so I don't see why they would give up on him before it even kicks in.
If/when he gets hurt or impregnates another pro his trade value is done. Might as well get out ahead of it and if you can get a top 3 pick? That's a no brainer. Makes a lot more sense than trading Ingram

If/when he gets hurt or impregnates another pro his trade value is done. Might as well get out ahead of it and if you can get a top 3 pick? That's a no brainer. Makes a lot more sense than trading Ingram

I hear you and feel the sentiment from all the folks saying to pull the trigger.

For me it is just difficult to comprehend trading away an All-NBA talent on a team that isn't even that far away because the young man can't control his eating, sleeping and sexual proclivities.

I just think that if they do end up trading him then the situation has be way worse than is publicly known. As in his crib might really look like Mar-A-Lago with Coca Cola cans instead of files

Everything coming out of DC since the Winger hire is it's his call unlike before when Leonsis would mettle when Grunfeld and Sheppard were in charge.

I think Winger has what it takes. Just a matter of the appropriate work mixed with luck. DC isn't LA or Miami, but it should be in the second tier of markets in the NBA instead of an afterthought like it has been.

They need to bottom out and draft well. Shoulda been did that. They wasted years with no plan at all.

I hear you and feel the sentiment from all the folks saying to pull the trigger.

For me it is just difficult to comprehend trading away an All-NBA talent on a team that isn't even that far away because the young man can't control his eating, sleeping and sexual proclivities.

I just think that if they do end up trading him then the situation has be way worse than is publicly known. As in his crib might really look like Mar-A-Lago with Coca Cola cans instead of files
They been dealing with his **** for 4 years now :lol:. It hasn't gotten any better. Dude is immature af and apparently doesn't have a great relationship with the front office or teammates from reports. Best thing for both sides is a change of scenery

Kind of weak free agent class this year, it's a good time to go into UFA for Draymond compared to other years.

They been dealing with his **** for 4 years now :lol:. It hasn't gotten any better. Dude is immature af and apparently doesn't have a great relationship with the front office or teammates from reports. Best thing for both sides is a change of scenery

Yeah, man. I feel you but it's extremely disappointing.

Do you think that with Scoot in the short term that their ceiling rises above 6/7-seed? I was thinking no but looking at the 2022-2023 West they finished 9th and were only 3 games behind the 4-seed so I guess it's not improbable :lol:

355147264_638416771654053_4903057019650547449_n.jpg

dubs running it back :pimp:
unless, some team is willing to give a crazy deal. what is his max avail that a team can throw at him? 150-200?

Back
Top Bottom