The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

April.

Players did a bunch of unanimous polls.

Very telling stuff. We need more of it.

The bottom 6 numbers all being 3.7% then the others all being 5.6% should tell you how small the voting pool was. I wouldn't be surprised if it were 20 votes total.

The bottom 6 numbers all being 3.7% then the others all being 5.6% should tell you how small the voting pool was. I wouldn't be surprised if it were 20 votes total.

The numbers were low because “Other” was the true number 1.

Same with the most underrated.

Most Overrated player:

1. Other (Deandre Ayton, Bradley Beal, Patrick Beverley, Devin Booker, DeMar DeRozan, “The Grizzlies,” Tyrese Haliburton, Tobias Harris, Killian Hayes, Zach LaVine, Donovan Mitchell, Trey Murphy III, Duncan Robinson, Tristan Thompson, Nikola Vučević, Grant Williams and Zion Williamson. Each received one vote.) (31.5%)
2. Trae Young (14.8%)
3. Julius Randle (7.4%)
4. Pascal Siakam (7.4%)
5. Jimmy Butler (5.6%)
6. Rudy Gobert (5.6%)
7. Jaren Jackson Jr. (5.6%)

Who’s the most underrated player?

1. Other (Jarrett Allen, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Deandre Ayton, Desmond Bane, Alex Caruso, Mike Conley, Markelle Fultz, Tyrese Haliburton, Tobias Harris, Sam Hauser, Brandon Ingram, Kyrie Irving, Isaiah Joe, Maxi Kleber, Kyle Kuzma, Kevon Looney, Terance Mann, Lauri Markannen, Tyrese Maxey, Jordan Poole, Bobby Portis, Paul Reed, Terry Rozier, D’Angelo Russell, Alperen Şengün, Marcus Smart, Dennis Smith Jr., Nikola Vučević, Franz Wagner, Aaron Wiggins, Jalen Williams, Christian Wood and Delon Wright. Each received one vote.) (34%)
2. Jrue Holiday (17.5%)
3. Shae (11.3%)
4. Mikal Bridges (5.2%)
5. Brunson (4.1%)

I wanna see Dray on another team just to see how badly he (probably) will look. :lol:

This is common knowledge at this point. During the 19-20 season when KD left and Steph and Klay were injured Draymond was the only "all-star" on the Warriors and he was straight awful 🤣. Zero impact.

Draymond is a ceiling raiser, he'll take your good team and make them great but he's not a floor raiser. Put him on a bad team and he'll give you 8/7/8 on 40% from the field.

Last edited:
The numbers were low because “Other” was the true number 1.

Same with the most underrated.

Most Overrated player:

1. Other (Deandre Ayton, Bradley Beal, Patrick Beverley, Devin Booker, DeMar DeRozan, “The Grizzlies,” Tyrese Haliburton, Tobias Harris, Killian Hayes, Zach LaVine, Donovan Mitchell, Trey Murphy III, Duncan Robinson, Tristan Thompson, Nikola Vučević, Grant Williams and Zion Williamson. Each received one vote.) (31.5%)
2. Trae Young (14.8%)
3. Julius Randle (7.4%)
4. Pascal Siakam (7.4%)
5. Jimmy Butler (5.6%)
6. Rudy Gobert (5.6%)

Who’s the most underrated player?

1. Other (Jarrett Allen, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Deandre Ayton, Desmond Bane, Alex Caruso, Mike Conley, Markelle Fultz, Tyrese Haliburton, Tobias Harris, Sam Hauser, Brandon Ingram, Kyrie Irving, Isaiah Joe, Maxi Kleber, Kyle Kuzma, Kevon Looney, Terance Mann, Lauri Markannen, Tyrese Maxey, Jordan Poole, Bobby Portis, Paul Reed, Terry Rozier, D’Angelo Russell, Alperen Şengün, Marcus Smart, Dennis Smith Jr., Nikola Vučević, Franz Wagner, Aaron Wiggins, Jalen Williams, Christian Wood and Delon Wright. Each received one vote.) (34%)
2. Jrue Holiday (17.5%)
3. Shae (11.3%)
4. Mikal Bridges (5.2%)
5. Brunson (4.1%)
And there was the player all star vote where Trae was wildly low on that as well. There's clearly a pattern with bro :lol:

We’ve been telling you guys Julius sucks for years.

You didn’t believe us and thought “Knicks fans” were just being mean.

So I’m glad the players confirmed Julius is an absolute bum.

I never really liked Julius clumsy game since he was a Laker but ya'll did need him before Jalen Brunson took over. Now you should trade him.

I can't believe this news. | The Office (2005) - S03E03 The Coup | Video  clips by quotes | 16059b2e | 紗 - YARN

Most Overrated player:

2. Trae Young (14.8%)
3. Julius Randle (7.4%)
4. Pascal Siakam (7.4%)
5. Jimmy Butler (5.6%)
6. Rudy Gobert (5.6%)

:rofl:

But yeah, to Moheezy Moheezy 's point this poll would indicate that only 54 players voted so it's not really representative of the league.

Back
Top Bottom