The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Dame: "I'm not trying to sit through a rebuild but I'm also not asking for a trade"

Cronin: "We're going to do what's best for our org and also look to be competitive"

Dame: "Say Less"

Chris Haynes: "While frustrated, Dame has optimism Blazers will build a formidable team but if they do not he is quite interested in playing for the Miami Heat but also wants to win a Championship in Portland, Sources Say"

This would be dope as the summer of mass movement around the league.

And with this impending CBA, looks like we’re getting just that.

Dame needs to end this melodrama and take his services south beach already.

Him and Beal. Dame has to be next now :lol:

John the Baptist. My guy was 20/10 once upon a time :lol: . Excellent job of killing his value between playing hardball before & during the RFA negotiations & marginalizing him in the offense even before the Bey trade.
I do feel for Collins a bit on his role being so marginalized in the offense. He sacrificed a lot of his game because of Capela. The things Collins is best at is the only thing Capela can do so you have to use Capela for those looks around the rim otherwise Capela would be useless on offense. Forced John to stretch his game so they can both be on the floor together. He became decent at it but not able to shine at those things like he would as the finisher around the rim and not good enough playing further away from the basket to where you gotta get him involved in the offense. Capela’s great so I get why we had to prioritize accommodating him it was the right decision but it effectively made collins useless fit wise.

s-l1600 - 2023-06-26T040829.569.jpg

Mother of god. :pimp:

I don’t know why y’all hate Klutch but they’ll be a huge player in sports for as long as they want to :lol:. OG and Nerlens Noel ain’t stopping that

They seem to only care about the superstars so maybe players will realize that. Klutch May just stick to that Niche. Which is the best Niche to stick with lol

Back
Top Bottom