The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Him and his brother have been instrumental in getting rule changes done while complaining on telecasts.

Changing the review rule. He wouldn’t stop during that clippers/suns game a few years ago where the last two minutes went 35 minutes due to all the reviews.

And the take foul rule. He always complained about that one before they changed.

His load management beef fell on deaf ears though. I felt he was he was fighting for me personally on that one.

Indiana trading Duarte to make more cap space and to give Bruce brown more playing time.

Rumor is Shannon signs with fanduel to fill pat's slot. Pat left a 120m deal to go to espn.

Espn would have to lay off their whole NFL team to bring in shannon. I think Suzy kolber was let go recently or they are planning to.

Not for pocket watching reasons but I am curious how much all these personalities are paid and how there contracts are structured. Mainly because they are contracted for the whole year but get extended breaks then it seems like they ramp back up. For instance, I remember two weeks ago JJ Redick (jokingly) said something like he was happy because he wouldn't have to see Stephen A for 3-4 months because his vacation was starting (NBA season over).

Even the daily folks like SAS, Greenberg, Molly Q, etc. seem like they get hella PTO. Pretty cushy gig :smokin

Back
Top Bottom