The Official NBA Season Thread: California Classic Summer League

Nah, he would have had to have someone hit him with an offer sheet. I’m sure it just didn’t exist. The Lakers offered the max they could.

Think his agent could’ve asked for a 2 year deal with a PO for the 3rd year?

Hard to pass up guaranteed bread though.

Yeah that's not the same thing lol. The whole point of this is mainly to teach these kids, and hopefully be somewhat competitive along the way. Brook is perfect for that and an easy 1/1 fit positionally. Brooks potentially clogs up several spots and players at times. I could see Udoka moving him around quite a bit.

It's ok I guess. I'm skeptical that he's really better then any random grab bag 3 and D wing at this point. He was woefully inefficient in a perfect spot.

I was being facetious because they could have them both :lol: but RE: Brook, I agree that he would have been great, hence why they were trying to sigh Him, but pockets of the fanbase are definitely relieved that Sengun won’t have resistance in getting all the time in the world (Yes, I know Brook’s presence and the competition would have been good for him. I’m just repeating what some Rockets fans have said)

I was being facetious because they could have them both :lol: but RE: Brook, I agree that he would have been great, hence why they were trying to sigh Him, but pockets of the fanbase are definitely relieved that Sengun won’t have resistance in getting all the time in the world (Yes, I know Brook’s presence and the competition would have been good for him. I’m just repeating what some Rockets fans have said)
Yeah well Rockets fans also claim that Sengun grows 4 inches every summer. I don't see how it would have inhibited Sengun at all personally.

1688239570712.gif

I’m convinced mostly everyone in the league hate the Spurs. All that cap money and nothing. Resigned 2 players and Osmin through trade. :smh: Not one good pick up beside the draft.

Back
Top Bottom